Dream 2016/August 15th Cruise 4-Night Bahamas

There will be one group with no more then 15 cabins by the looks of it. We are at 12 right now. Pixie Dust is different then actual FE gifts. Pixie Dust is random little gifts people drop off at other rooms that are not part of their group. We usually will pixie dust about 10 cabins or so per cruise but that is all up to each person. You do not have to pixie dust. But if you sign up for an FE you MUST give a gift to each person or cabin in the group you are in. A lot people do individual gift. I sometimes do both! I will make a cabin gift and a gift for each person. It is really what you want to do.

There will be one group with no more then 15 cabins by the looks of it. We are at 12 right now. Pixie Dust is different then actual FE gifts. Pixie Dust is random little gifts people drop off at other rooms that are not part of their group. We usually will pixie dust about 10 cabins or so per cruise but that is all up to each person. You do not have to pixie dust. But if you sign up for an FE you MUST give a gift to each person or cabin in the group you are in. A lot people do individual gift. I sometimes do both! I will make a cabin gift and a gift for each person. It is really what you want to do.

Ok, with the FE count with me. So Pixie Dust is like a surprise for others, right? Not like an exchange. They will not know about it? Just to understand how it works? Thank you so much!

Ok, with the FE count with me. So Pixie Dust is like a surprise for others, right? Not like an exchange. They will not know about it? Just to understand how it works? Thank you so much!

Correct. Usually people will write from cabin .... on the pixie dust though... Sometimes if the FE groups have closed and there are last minute people wanting to sign up the person running the FE can also do what they call a pixie dust group which means they can do random people from the other groups and the other groups can randomly choose to do the people in the pixie dust group...lol I know it is confusing! I would recommend just sticking to the group you are in for the first few times you do the FE and that will help you get the hang of it! You can also request to be in more then one FE group if there are multiple groups!

Do we have the final/final list yet? Time to get organized! We are excited to meet some new friends. The trip will be here before we know it. Everyone have their reservations yet? How do they determine where we eat at night? I read that for 4 night cruises you will repeat one of the restaurants. We booked a dinner at Palo's on Thursday. I'm wondering if I should do that a different night because that's Pirate night. Any idea's?

Do we have the final/final list yet? Time to get organized! We are excited to meet some new friends. The trip will be here before we know it. Everyone have their reservations yet? How do they determine where we eat at night? I read that for 4 night cruises you will repeat one of the restaurants. We booked a dinner at Palo's on Thursday. I'm wondering if I should do that a different night because that's Pirate night. Any idea's?

I am waiting on one last family that wanted to sign up. If I don't hear from them in the next 48 hours I will close the list.

Hello All, I just found this board. This is my 2nd Disney Cruise but my kiddos 1st. We are super exited. We want to join the Fish Extenders list as well. We have other family members that will be cruising with us so once I gather all our info, I will post it on here. It is just 2 cabins.

Please let me know if you are still interested in joining the FE group as I will be closing it soon...Hope you will join us!!!

Please let me know if you are still interested in joining the FE group as I will be closing it soon...Hope you will join us!!!

Yes, I am still interested. The other cabin never responded so I am just signing my cabin up. Here is our info

Cabin # 9577
Family Name: Cox
Travelers Names, Ages and Genders: Crissy (32 F), Grace (8 F), Tennessee (5 M)
Favorite Characters: Crissy - Cinderella, Grace - Rapunzel & Jasmine, Tennessee - Mickey & Captain Hook
Special Occasions - Grace & Tennessee's 1st cruise
Allergies - None

Correct. Usually people will write from cabin .... on the pixie dust though... Sometimes if the FE groups have closed and there are last minute people wanting to sign up the person running the FE can also do what they call a pixie dust group which means they can do random people from the other groups and the other groups can randomly choose to do the people in the pixie dust group...lol I know it is confusing! I would recommend just sticking to the group you are in for the first few times you do the FE and that will help you get the hang of it! You can also request to be in more then one FE group if there are multiple groups!
Hi when you make the final list can you add that I also like Ariel, Rapunzel, Tinkerbell and Belle! Thank you!

Final FE List!!!!! Please verify all of your information and let me know if any corrections need to be made! Happy crafting!

Attachments

• FE GROUP LIST.txt
    2.5 KB · Views: 29
Hi I'm doing bags with few little gifts for each family member: hair ties, sticky note pads, coloring with crayon package, Mickey Mouse shape crayons, glowing stick for pirate night, decals, I order some Mickey Mouse glasses to make magnets hope they come on time!

Shhhh its supposed to be a surprise! lol

Hello. My family and I are going to be on this cruise and are very excited. We were hoping to participate in FE for the first time. I thought that it wouldn't be closed so early, so I hadn't looked for sign-ups until now. Is there any chance we could still join? Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter