Dream 2016/August 15th Cruise 4-Night Bahamas

Im so sorry! I am here! I will get a list together ASAP! My daughter was diagnosed with cancer so life got crazy! Please if u are still interested post your cabin, family members, favorite color and disney characters for each as well as allergies and any celebrations!!
I am so sorry to hear about your daughter's diagnosis. I am so glad she is feeling better and hope the cruise is extra magical for her.

I am finished with the current FE's we have!! wooohooo!!! I have started working on ones for our yearly Alaska cruise we do! Because of my daughters illness we aren't doing it this year so I have plenty of time but I have to much fun making them!

Curious if there will be any pin traders on board to share some tips about trading on the DCL. I've been collecting since 2000 (it's a small collection) but this will be my first cruise any my 2 lo's (3,5) first disney experience. I also want to be able to share that(pin collecting/trading) with them. I don't think I saw a thread for pin talk, but I didn't look very hard :earboy2:
I do some pin trading. I will bring some with for sure!

We would like to join...we have 2 cabins...
Kobulinsky Family #7544
Larry (45, M, R2D2), Amy (45, F, Yoda, Mickey), Julia (10, F, Rey from Star Wars, Rapunzel), Larry (7, M, Good Dinosaur, Stitch)--Larry and Amy-13th Wedding Anniversary in August

Seybert Family #7546
Bill (68, M, Tigger, Goofy), Carroll (68, F, Tinker Bell, Bambi), Will (48, M, Kristoff, Olaf)--Bill and Carroll (aka Pappy and Nana) are celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary!!

No allergies

We are looking forward to it!

Hello All, I just found this board. This is my 2nd Disney Cruise but my kiddos 1st. We are super exited. We want to join the Fish Extenders list as well. We have other family members that will be cruising with us so once I gather all our info, I will post it on here. It is just 2 cabins.

Hello All, I just found this board. This is my 2nd Disney Cruise but my kiddos 1st. We are super exited. We want to join the Fish Extenders list as well. We have other family members that will be cruising with us so once I gather all our info, I will post it on here. It is just 2 cabins.
Great!! We are excited to have you join!

We would like to join...we have 2 cabins...
Kobulinsky Family #7544
Larry (45, M, R2D2), Amy (45, F, Yoda, Mickey), Julia (10, F, Rey from Star Wars, Rapunzel), Larry (7, M, Good Dinosaur, Stitch)--Larry and Amy-13th Wedding Anniversary in August

Seybert Family #7546
Bill (68, M, Tigger, Goofy), Carroll (68, F, Tinker Bell, Bambi), Will (48, M, Kristoff, Olaf)--Bill and Carroll (aka Pappy and Nana) are celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary!!

No allergies

We are looking forward to it!

Welcome aboard!! So glad you could join!

Updated List 5/31/16

We have room for 3 more groups in group one! If you want to join please list your info!!

Attachments

• FE GROUP LIST.txt
    2.3 KB · Views: 12
Im so sorry! I am here! I will get a list together ASAP! My daughter was diagnosed with cancer so life got crazy! Please if u are still interested post your cabin, family members, favorite color and disney characters for each as well as allergies and any celebrations!!
Great you are here and your daughter is well!
Its very quite in here! Is everyone getting excited! I know we are! My daughter is so glad to be feeling better this is all she is talking about now!
Yes we are here! My daughters talk about it every day!

how many groups are you making in this cruise and since it is my first one what is the Pixie Dust for the FE participants?All the heads up you can give me of how it works the better!

There will be one group with no more then 15 cabins by the looks of it. We are at 12 right now. Pixie Dust is different then actual FE gifts. Pixie Dust is random little gifts people drop off at other rooms that are not part of their group. We usually will pixie dust about 10 cabins or so per cruise but that is all up to each person. You do not have to pixie dust. But if you sign up for an FE you MUST give a gift to each person or cabin in the group you are in. A lot people do individual gift. I sometimes do both! I will make a cabin gift and a gift for each person. It is really what you want to do.

Wondering if you would still be joining us for the FE??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter