Dream 2016/August 15th Cruise 4-Night Bahamas

pluto:
I will start the FE for our cruise! Please post the following info if you would like to join!

Cabin #
Family name
Travelers Names
Age/Gender
Favorite Characters
Special Occasions
Allergies

Cabin #- Stateroom 7586 Deck 7 Midship
Spencer Family
Jim (47, Male) Jenn (44, Female) Montanna (12, Female) Madison (16, Female)
Jim-Pete's dragon, Jenn- Donald, Montanna-Stitch/Goofy, and Madison-Ariel/Minnie
Madison-16th Birthday on the 12 of August! Also, first Disney Cruise!
None

ANOTHER FAMILY......

Cabin #- Stateroom 7574 Deck 7 Midship
Krawczyk Family
Marilyn (65, Female) Ed (70, Male)
Marilyn-Mickey, Ed- Goofy
First Disney Cruise!
None

-thank you! and we have another family also, when we receive their information, we will post it!

Last edited:
I will start the FE for our cruise! Please post the following info if you would like to join!

Cabin #
Family name
Travelers Names
Age/Gender
Favorite Characters
Special Occasions
Allergies

Fitzgerald
Scott (36 Male, Mickey, Star Wars), Shelley (35 Female, Minnie, Ariel, Anna, Olaf), Leah (6 Female, Minnie, any of the princesses, loves ALL things Disney)
No Special Occasions but this is our 1st Disney Cruise!!!
Shelley: Lime allergy (random, I know)

Hello, Hello, Hello!!!! My wife and I are going on our 1st ever cruise. It's a combo honeymoon and anniversary(15), trip. We are already paid also. We want to participate in the Fish Extender fun. Please someone, help us out. We are so excited to meet some fellow Disney/Dis fans and have some fun. Let me know if we can be "in"!! I've got my room number.

Hello, Hello, Hello!!!! My wife and I are going on our 1st ever cruise. It's a combo honeymoon and anniversary(15), trip. We are already paid also. We want to participate in the Fish Extender fun. Please someone, help us out. We are so excited to meet some fellow Disney/Dis fans and have some fun. Let me know if we can be "in"!! I've got my room number.
See post #21 for info on how to join the Fish Extender group.

Cabin #
Family name
Travelers Names
Age/Gender
Favorite Characters
Special Occasions
Allergies

Thank you very much for the champion effort. It WAS my intention to step into this role but my health took a turn a few months ago. Working on rehabilitation so that have a chance to even attend the cruise. Spirits came up yesterday is "books-open" for Silver members finally came around. That Cabana is calling my name now!

Here's our info:
Cabin# 6574 Deck 6
Knickerbocker Family
Randy (male 53) & Cheri (female 48)
Randy - Mickey, Cheri - Mickey
Honeymoon / 15th Anniversary (we never had a honeymoon)
none!!

Here it is count with us!
Cabin #5650 Deck 5
Colon Family
Michelle
(Female 38) Mom love pirates!
Juan (Male 41 years old) Dad goofy and pirates
Alanis (female 10 years old) Tinkerbell,piratespirate:
Michelle Marie (female 4 years old) likes Mulan,frozen
First time cruisers celebrating Mom and Alanis birthdays!:bday:
No Allergies

please keep me post first time and I don't want to mess up!
:sail:

Last edited:
We would love to participate.
Cabin# 7078
Ramos Family (family of 4)
1- Genesis (31, Mom) all Disney characters are awesome but I have a little extra interest for jazmin, Ariel, tinker bell, Olaf, And princess Anna
2- William (37, Dad) Pirates, Goofy, Donald Duck
3- Amanda (8, girl) all Disney princesses, we can't forget princess Sofia. Amanda is allergic to Nuts
4- Miranda (6, girl) all Disney princesses and Doc Mcstuffins

Hi there
I am confuse , who will be the FE Coordinator? MickeyandMinnie, irishmom123 or Shelley F? Just double checking who should we follow?
PS:So Nice that 3 cruisers volunteer! That is awesome!
@MickeyandMinnie04 posted (post #21) that they would handle the list. irishmom123 & Shelley F were responding to that post with their information for the list.

That being said @MickeyandMinnie04 has not been back on the boards since posting (Feb 28th) so I'm not sure he/she is still handling it.

If someone else wants to step in and take over, it might be a good idea.

Hi! My family & I are booked for this cruise in August. We are new to this, but I am interested in the fish extender information. Pinterest is full of great ideas. We would like to take part. Please keep me posted! Thanks!

Hi! My family & I are booked for this cruise in August. We are new to this, but I am interested in the fish extender information. Pinterest is full of great ideas. We would like to take part. Please keep me posted! Thanks!

Hi, there If you are participating just post this information about your family:
Cabin #
Family name
Travelers Names
Age/Gender
Favorite Characters
Special Occasions
Allergies

Our FE coordinator @MickeyandMinnie04 will keep every body post for the final list of participants!!

Hi , I send a message asking to check but have not receive an answer!
How did you message him/her? Just posting here isn't sending a message. And you don't have enough posts to start a private conversation with them.

Again, I'd suggest someone else take up the reins for the FE group here. It's easy enough to resolve any duplicate lists if MickyandMinnie04 returns.

How did you message him/her? Just posting here isn't sending a message. And you don't have enough posts to start a private conversation with them.

Again, I'd suggest someone else take up the reins for the FE group here. It's easy enough to resolve any duplicate lists if MickyandMinnie04 returns.
Oh! I reply then! This is my frist cruise I did not know! For sure you are more experience! Maybe you can lead the group? Keep me post! Thanks!

Oh! I reply then! This is my frist cruise I did not know! For sure you are more experience! Maybe you can lead the group? Keep me post! Thanks!
I can't lead the group. I'm not on this cruise. I only hang out here on the cruise meet threads to help newbies with learning the ropes here on DISboards, and Fish Extender information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter