Dream 2011 Dress Code?

cakesnjammom

DIS Veteran
I know dress code is a hot topic but I was wondering has it been said since Dream is doing the shorter cruises whether there will be a formal night or not? Just curious if it has been said or will that be decided or determined later??

Nothing has been set in stone yet and I don't expect anything for awhile. If I had to guess, I would say no. There will not be a formal night on the 3 or 4 night cruises. As for the 5 night cruises, that is up in the air, although I doubt it on that one too.

;)
Nothing has been set in stone yet and I don't expect anything for awhile. If I had to guess, I would say no. There will not be a formal night on the 3 or 4 night cruises. As for the 5 night cruises, that is up in the air, although I doubt it on that one too.

thanks Robin that was my thinking too and although the pics were great and it was fun dressing for formal night not sure I would go to all the trouble again....lots of extra stuff to take!! and getting everybody readyetc...took up toomuch time when I could have been at Topsiders eating and then on my way!!

Since we are doing 3 and 4 night BTB cruises, I am still thinking of taking one dressy outfit for pictures on one night. Not formal, but dressy. I too think it is a little fun to get all dressed up.

401 days until my DREAM-tasic vacation

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter