Dream 10/19/2014 Personal Navigator Scans

mswhittaker

Mouseketeer
I did upload this to the Disney Cruise Line Blog as well, but I just scanned in all my navigators from this cruise, if anyone is interested.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/125122229@N03/sets/72157648574879868/

Also, a very quick review - we had Stateroom 7650 and it was perfect! Not a connecting room, great views of Castaway Cay and Nassau, quiet, and close to, without being next to, the aft elevators. Gino was our server and I can't rave enough about how awesome he was. Weather was absolutely perfect for the entire cruise. This was my first cruise, and my husband's first Disney cruise, and we loved it so much we booked a 5 night for next July, in the same stateroom.

Thanks so much for posting these, we are going in a couple of weeks and it is great to have a heads up about what is going on. Hope you had a great time!

This was a great cruise. The Nightmare Before Christmas Scream-a-long was the highlight for us and getting to spend time with Jack afterwards!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter