Dream 1/14/11

SuzPasq

Mouseketeer
Has anyone heard anything/much about this special sailing? We are confirmed but haven't gotten any information beyond the fact that Saturday will be our Castaway Cay day and the others will be sea days. We haven't done a 3 night since way back in 1998 on the Magic, so I'm not sure how different 3 night sailings are compared to 7 nights. I'd like to know specifically if we should be packing the kids' pirate gear, and if we will have a formal night.

Thanks!

If Disney Hasn't told the people who are going the specifics...we probobly won't know either... You should tell us all about it!!! :santa: Have a great time!!!

i would pack the kids pirate gear if i were you...
it's my understanding that pirating will be an integral part of the Dream theme...
so even though it's a 3 night cruise, it's not going to be like the 3 night cruises on the Wonder...
take the gear - at worst, you'll have dragged extra stuff for no reason...
but if you don't take it, and the kids end up needing it, they'll be very disappointed...

I am doing the preview cruise on Jan 23rd and we haven't received any details either; although, mine is part of the Earmarked Conference, so it may be different. I know everything is supposed to be operational at that point. I can't wait!

I am sailing on Jan 7th and recieved my docs Dec 22. All of the documentation looks pretty much the same as my 3 day trip on the Wonder last month. PC, Nassau (Pirate Night) and Castaway Cay. I have not recieved a dinning roation yet but do not typically get that until day of sailing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter