Dream 01/09/2015

Paid in full...online check in completed...10:30 port arrival time!!!! I'm running the Marathon Weekend 10k that morning, so I'll be ready to eat when we board!!!:lmao:

I recently booked our first Disney cruise...

I have never cruised before so i have no idea what i just got myself into...

any tips or tricks would be great...

and can someone explain this fish thingy??

thank you!!

yeah, i googled the fish extenders and have a better handle on it - i do think it is something that i would like to participate in...

i am nervous/excited about this adventure. I have traveled plenty but this is all very new to me!

Was this a type-o? This cruise leaves out of Port Canaveral...
check your documents/ reservation... We sail out of PORT CANAVERAL not Miami... And yes we have a FE list set up and ate in the planning stage

Good Morning Everyone,

I just submitted my final payment for this cruise. It will be my 10 year old daughters "big" Christmas gift & this will be our first time cruising with Disney! We will be traveling alone, which I am a little worried about(hopefully, ill luck up and find at least one other single parent traveling ;) ) but I'm sure we'll have a great time. Please count us in for the FE. I'm going to head over to etsy to order one now! Has a Facebook page been made yet?!

Chareese

Woooohoooooo! I'm so excited. This is going to be a long 72 days keeping this a secret. Wish me luck :goodvibes

Chareese

I just noticed that for my Stateroom# it says GTY. What exactly does that mean:confused3 It also does not have a category listed...Should I be concerned?

Chareese

Hi all! My mother, sister(15), and I (21) are excited to be going on our first cruise this January. I hope we all enjoy it, I'm doing the dcp in the spring and supposedly we get a decent discount if I like this cruise enough to want another.

How do I join the FE group for this cruise? It's our first cruise as a family, and our first Disney cruise. I will be traveling with my husband and 4 year old. So excited!!!

This will be our first cruise ever!! We're really looking forward to it, just got to wait out the days,,,, see you all then :)

Hello all!!! We just booked today and I am sooooo excited!! This cruise will be to celebrate my 40th birthday. Cruising with disney will make turning 40 not quite so bad :cool1: It will be myself, my DH and DD 11. Is will be our second disney cruise but it has been almost 7 years since our last one and our DD barely remembers it so she is super excited!! We still have our fish extender from that cruise and definitely want to participate! We had so much fun doing it last time :yay:

Hi all! My mother, sister(15), and I (21) are excited to be going on our first cruise this January. I hope we all enjoy it, I'm doing the dcp in the spring and supposedly we get a decent discount if I like this cruise enough to want another.

Welcome! I did the DCP too, I hope you have a great time!

I'm holding out on booking this cruise until the Florida resident rates come out. Is the FE group still open or has it been closed? Thank you!

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM. For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

although we have participated in the FE exchange previously, we will not be doing so this cruise :'( We're just on too tight of a budget at the moment-and that's OK.
But...I still want to bring my FE to hang-since it really helps to find your room at the end of a long night when you're...um..."tired" :lmao:
However...when we have traveled with our kids previously, we have had 2 rooms since we are a family of 5. It usually works out cheaper to have an inside room across the hall from our verandah room for the kids. But, since our oldest will not be with us this cruise, we will all be in 1 room. I have 2 FE's...1 with mine and DH name...1 with kids names. But, the one with kids names (well, really nicknames-I didn't want their real names on there for security reasons) has all 3 and only 2 are going with us. Can't hang 2 on the same fish...and 5th person not traveling. Can't afford new FE (well, not and be able to do other things we want to do-priorities, you know)...what to do, what to do????
Still trying to decide what to do. Oh...the problems we Disboard people have :rotfl2:

Posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

Please review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions).

While a similar warning was posted earlier in this thread, the warning continued to be ignored and more posts have been removed. Please read and heed the warning linked above.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Hi this is my first cruise and post. Not really sure how this all works :). I read about the fish extender exchange and I am try to find out how can I participate. My two boys are 7 & 9.

Thanks

We will be here as well, My dad got his wife 2 daughters and all 5 grandkids a cruise for xmas, so here we come!

Me - 42
daughters 18 and 10
my sister- 47- sons are 23 and 7 and an 21 yr old daughter
my mom is 65

this is pretty much everyones first cruise except for me! lol been on 3 prior but never disney hope its warm we are form NY and its freezing!

we leave on thurs to stay at the hotel by the port

us too! my dad got my 10 year old daughter this gift for xmas! hope we can meet up! she would love to play in the club with her

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter