• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dream 01/09/2015

Looking up that string you provided is not working, either.

Does someone have an actual working link?

Thanks.

There's nothing on page 2.

Could someone, when you on Facebook, copy the link and paste it here?

The links that were put up take me to pages that do not exist.

Or, provide the actual name of the group? The name I was given does not appear to exist on Facebook.

Or, maybe just add me to the group when you're there? My name is Laura Schwartz and my Facebook picture is a kitty in a blue wall with a heart cut out.

Thank you.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

That's an absolutely brilliant link, btw!

Me and my family just booked our cruise for my moms birthday! This is our second DCruise and we were hoping to do the fish extenders, I don't really understand how it works or how this site works...If anyone could help me out that would be great! Its my Mom Dad and Me I'm eighteen :earsboy:princess:

FE information (Sorry this is just floating I don't know how to direct it to someone)

People in room:
Tracy(Dad): (53) fav character: Goofy

Deanna(Mom): (56) she is celebrating her birthday on the cruise :) fav character: mickey/minnie tinker bell/peterpan

Tessa(Young Adult/Daughter): (18) fav character: Belle/the princesses

Cabin Number:?

FE information (Sorry this is just floating I don't know how to direct it to someone) People in room: Tracy(Dad): (53) fav character: Goofy Deanna(Mom): (56) she is celebrating her birthday on the cruise :) fav character: mickey/minnie tinker bell/peterpan Tessa(Young Adult/Daughter): (18) fav character: Belle/the princesses Cabin Number:?

Private message all ur info and also join our Facebook page :-) the link is a few posts below this one

My 20 yo DD is in the Navy. She is currently stationed in Manama, Bahrain. She has been on mission in the Indian Ocean for 4 months and returns to dry land tomorrow and then flies back to Bahrain Thursday. Their weekend there is Friday/Saturday, so hopefully we'll know sometime next week if she'll be able to join us on this cruise! We booked her a spot just in case-it all depends on when/where/how long her next mission is. Hoping to know soon since we're coming up on our 105 days out. I like to be PIF as early as possible so I can book things if I want :goodvibes

Hi all!! Been stalking the boards for awhile, but first time posting. Finally talked my brother into doing a family cruise. And since I didn't want to say no when he wanted to go, I will have the Fantasy 12/6 and then this one a month later. I guess that will make getting off the ship in December a little easier. :) There will be 3 cabins with 7 adults between them (no kids except us kids at heart). There will be 3 first time Disney cruisers and 1 first time ever cruiser. This will be my 8th and my mom's 6th (she is excited to be Gold on this one - she will be 87 on this one and her first cruise on the Dream was Dec 2011) and another brother's 2nd Disney cruise. We are all over 50 but still thinking about doing the FE group if that would be appropriate since there are no children. :cool1:

Oops, since I am new to posting, didn't realize the countdowns were there. Will correct for future.

My dad and I might be joining you on this cruise. We will know by November. So just wanted to say hey, if we do it will be our 22nd cruise

So we ended up booking this cruise, couldn't pass it up:cool1:

My name in Julia and I'll be 26(same age as now) at time of sailing and my dad Larry will be joining:goodvibes

We aren't booked yet, but it's gonna happen any day now. Two families (3 kids). We have cruised before and are definitely interested in doing fish extenders- my son LOVED it on our last cruise! Once we are officially booked we'll be contributing for sure if others are up for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter