Draught Beer on Disney Magic

steveyjc81

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

Considering the beer token. Are there many places on board the Disney Magic that sell draught beer, and if so, what beers are available?

Anyone know about the dining rooms?

Thanks!

They change a lot. I'd love to give you a complete list but it rotates from sailing to sailing.

I've seen:

Murphy's
Heineken
Stella
Budweiser
Bud Light
Kona Big Wave
Kona Longboard
Guinness (I think they only have this in a can now)
O'Gills (signature in pub of same name)

Keys, O'Gills, the pool bar, Cove Bar (adult pool bar) and Frozone treats are spots I can think of that have taps off the top of my head.

Here is a list of updated drink menus for the adult club areas. This one is an overall guide.

Hope that helps.

This is off the drink menu at Quiet Cove, I don't know how accurate it is now:

2nb96wn.jpg

Thanks both of you for the replies.

Might go on a scouting mission to see what beers are available first before I purchase!

Thanks, Stevey

My favorite is Amber Bach...the waiters will bring you any beer sold on the ship anywhere you are...just keep your mug and/or token with you. I love my mug. They will even bring you a bucket of ice pool side to float your mug in the keep the beer cold...remember to tip your waiters... and they will go to any length to make sure you are happy!

My favorite is Amber Bach...the waiters will bring you any beer sold on the ship anywhere you are...just keep your mug and/or token with you. I love my mug. They will even bring you a bucket of ice pool side to float your mug in the keep the beer cold...remember to tip your waiters... and they will go to any length to make sure you are happy!

sorta :offtopic:I have heard people having difficulty getting their mugs filled in the MDR's on the Dream Class ships, does anyone have any experience with this as sometimes i like a beer with dinner?

New here..what is the beer token? And do you get a beer mug that could be reflllable? Trying to figure the "adult beverage" money needed. LOL

New here..what is the beer token? And do you get a beer mug that could be reflllable? Trying to figure the "adult beverage" money needed. LOL

you are given the option of getting a token whenever you are done your beer so you do not have to lug around the glass everywhere the token is just something the size of a business card... and at the end of the cruise you can turn in the token for a mug to take home,

Its refillable, the main advantage is you get 22oz for the price of a 16oz

sorta :offtopic:I have heard people having difficulty getting their mugs filled in the MDR's on the Dream Class ships, does anyone have any experience with this as sometimes i like a beer with dinner?

Brought my mug the 1st night on our last Dream cruise & they looked at me like I had a 3rd eye. Hopefully it's changed since then because i never has an issue on the "classic" ships in the MDR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter