Draft Beer on the Dream yet?

KMag

Earning My Ears
I am going on the 4-day Dream Cruise leaving 2/20 and was just wondering, for those who have been on the Dream recently, have they fixed the issue with the beer kegs yet? I had heard there was no draft beer available for the maiden voyage because the kegs wouldn't fit in the keg fridge areas.

If draft beer is now on the Dream would someone mind sharing what is available?

Thanks!

Someone who got off yesterday said they didn't think the there was beer on tap yet, they had only had bottles poured into glasses. I'm boarding on the 17th for a back 2 back and am hoping the keg problem is resolved.

We're not sailing until May, but I hope for everyone's sake the draft beer issue is resolved WELL before then!

Ugghhh.

Departing soon.

I can just picture Scotty and Captain Kirk... 'I'm doing the best I can, but the kegs just won't fit!"

You know, I feel fortunate to have the time and resources to take this trip. It's a minor inconvenience, but all will be fine in the end.

Bumping (on behalf of my DH :laughing:). Anyone recently off the Dream that can give us a draft beer update?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter