Draft beer on fantasy

Tntfras

Mouseketeer
Trying to decide if beer mug/token worth it for DH...he is Guiness drinker. Anyone know if Guiness on tap on Fantasy?

Last May it was only sold in cans & maybe bottles, but could not find Guinness on draught. Even in O'Gills. Bummer

Trying to decide if beer mug/token worth it for DH...he is Guiness drinker. Anyone know if Guiness on tap on Fantasy?

DH loves Guinness - and says that the Murphy's on tap at O'Gills is very good. He enjoyed that there were different choices at different venues around the ship. For our 7 night cruise, the token/mug was worth it - and now he has a cool souvenir to decorate our bar area in our basement.

From what I have been told, the "mug" is worth it. I am already dropping hints to my DW about how the "mug" would be an awesome Christmas gift. We don't cruise till next April, so I have plenty of time to drop hints/reminders. I feel like Ralphy from A Christmas Story, putting notes in her Woman's Day magazine etc. LOL.

From what I have been told, the "mug" is worth it. I am already dropping hints to my DW about how the "mug" would be an awesome Christmas gift. We don't cruise till next April, so I have plenty of time to drop hints/reminders. I feel like Ralphy from A Christmas Story, putting notes in her Woman's Day magazine etc. LOL.

You'll drink your belly full!

Plus I still use my mug at least twice a week with all other beer I consume at home. It is a great value. When I went on the Wonder the only beers that interested me was Stella and Shocktop. I think they have your typical bud light, Budweiser on tap too. Not sure about the rest. Definitely do not recall Guinness but I a not a fan anyway.

don't know about Guiness but i highly suggest the mug...got mine last year, kept my chip and will be using it again this year....have yet to find New Castle on tap....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter