Draft beer choices on the Dream?

chwtom

Earning My Ears
Hi--we are going on the Dream on March 24. Wondering if anyone knows what kind of draft beers are available? We don't really drink mixed drinks or wine, and we don't drink Bud, Bud light, etc. We are thinking about bringing a six-pack of something we like with us, but if they have draft beer options we can live with, we won't go to the trouble.

Thanks for anyone that can help!

Thanks bear! I was hoping for someone who had sailed more recently though. I'm sure their selections changed over time, and I am hoping that based on the more recent explosion in popularity of smaller breweries that they might have some other options besides Bud and Amber Boch.

Thanks bear! I was hoping for someone who had sailed more recently though. I'm sure their selections changed over time, and I am hoping that based on the more recent explosion in popularity of smaller breweries that they might have some other options besides Bud and Amber Boch.

Beer aficionado here...

Haven't sailed on the Dream, but have on the Magic. She had a variety of beers on tap at various places; not every bar had everything on tap. There were a few different Kona Brewing selections, Land Shark, Stella, Heineken, and a few others I'm likely forgetting. No true "Craft" beers.

Best guess is that Disney uses a local AB-Inbev distributor and all the beers are part of that portfolio. When they sailed out of Galveston, Shiner Bock was found on board (much to many Texans' pleasure).

Might be worth stowing a 6-pack or two of something a bit more...flavorful...in your carry-on.

We were on the Dream in January, and they had 2 or 3 of the Kona beers on tap that were pretty good. Everything else was big name stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter