• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dr Who. Don't Blink! Don't Look Away!

Richard Bruvofetc

Inane Merry Sag - Possunt Quia, Posse Videntur
Just happened to make the statement half way through Dr. Who; "All you need to do is blink with one eye and then blink with the other and you'll be okay.".

Looked around about a minute later to see DW and DD watching Dr Who whilst blinking slowly with alternative eyes.:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Just happened to make the statement half way through Dr. Who; "All you need to do is blink with one eye and then blink with the other and you'll be okay.".

Looked around about a minute later to see DW and DD watching Dr Who whilst blinking slowly with alternative eyes.:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

And WHO can blame them ???

David

Loved this episode. This was the first time DD8 hid behind the couch at Dr Who :rotfl: I dont think she will look at a statue in the same light again ;)

My Sister's Scary Movie Phase is officially Over. She watched this and was scared...

It's also Funny how my friends, who are both More Mature than I am Mentally are now all scared from this episode and I'm not!!! :lmao:

Appears to be an excellent theory to me.;)

Always wondered why the local vicar had what I thought was a squint.;)

This was the first ever episode my daughter (9) has watched. She left the room half way through and started watching through the gap in the door.:rotfl:

This was the first ever episode my daughter (9) has watched. She left the room half way through and started watching through the gap in the door.:rotfl:

Yep, DD (8) watched this one through her fingers.............and from behind a blanket........:rotfl:

....I haven't noticed her blinking yet though ;)

my dd is a huge dr who fan! she couldn't sleep on saturday night after watching it! i sat down last night to watch the repeat, and half way through i had a phone call and so missed the rest of it:rolleyes: does anyone know if its shown again ??

my dd is a huge dr who fan! she couldn't sleep on saturday night after watching it! i sat down last night to watch the repeat, and half way through i had a phone call and so missed the rest of it:rolleyes: does anyone know if its shown again ??

I think its on at 9.00pm on Friday on BBC3.

We were away and Sky+ it, watched it last night when we got back and had trouble getting kids (DD 12 & DS 8) to bed!! Classic scary WHO! (Yes I remember watching Tom Baker from behind my fingers!)

Despite the fact the doc wasn't in it much it was very good, last time he wasn't in much was the peter kay one - dreadful!

Took DD to dance exam in church hall tonight and she looked up and said 'oh no, statues!!'

Keep it coming, kids love to be scared (in a safe kind of way)!!

Lynn
:rotfl2:

It was great but freaked me out a little!

I think this episode should win an award - it was absolutely brilliant! (And I screamed "like a girlie" according to DH!!!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter