Dr Pepper

RCBA

Dreaming of Castaway Cay
Where can I find Dr Pepper in the Anaheim area? We will have a rental car...
I'm and addict and prefer not to lug any with me on the plane.

Where can I find Dr Pepper in the Anaheim area? We will have a rental car...
I'm and addict and prefer not to lug any with me on the plane.

anywhere....except DL and DCA :rotfl: they have grocery stores, target, 7-11 etc....

if you go straight down harbor you will run into grocery stores and target...its a ways though

:thumbsup2 Thanks. I knew DL would not have DP (unfortunately!!). When we went on DCL I brought DP from home as it is often hard to find other places.

This is my DH only complaint about DL....no DR. Pepper. He loves it. You can get it at any of the local grocery stores or 7-11. We went the end of last month and I just brought a few bottles for him in the suitcase. He didn't know.....so he was pleasantly suprised.

Dr. Pepper = Pepsi...
DL = Coke sponsered...

Dr. Pepper kinda = Mr. Pibb though... :)

Dr. Pepper = Pepsi...
DL = Coke sponsered...

Or you could go with the walmart version, Dr Skipper! I can handle store brand sodas but NOT Dr. Skipper. Tastes horrible!

Dr. Pepper = Pepsi...
DL = Coke sponsered...

Just as a side note, that depends on your location. Dr Peper licences to local bottlers, so more often than not, it is a pepsi bottler, but in some locations it is coke or even 7 up.

Another item to get down in LA that you can't get most places is Cactus Cooler, it is an orange/pinapple soda that is really good IMO.

Now back to your regularly scheduled thread.

Albort,

The OP & I beg to differ......

DP = :goodvibes :love: :hug: :cloud9: :banana:

hound - :thumbsup2

lol, i said KINDA!!! :P

im happy coke sponsored Disney... two years ago, everything was pepsi for me... every fast food i went was pepsi, my school was all pepsi, and Knotts Berry Farm was all pepsi too... i got sick and tired of pepsi :P

gotta love the Albertson's brand cola! :P or what they also call it, COLA MAX! :P

THough i think some of the resturants on DTD ARE pepsi sponsored... WHY CANT THEY JUST LIKE HAVE BOOOOOTH! :P

Another Dr Pepper addict here... I have the same problem and I HATE that they don't have it in the parks! Usually settle for Barq's.

Growing up in Dr. Pepper's native Texas, my dad got me hooked on it at an early age. Can't beat an ice cold bottle with that 10-2-4 logo on it!

Where are you staying? Last year, we stayed at HOJOs and stopped in at least twice a day at the mcdonalds on harbor for a mr. pibb. I am picky about my dr. pepper, and this was a GOOD substitute!!!!

Also, we just got back LAST NIGHT from DL and we stayed at the DLH. I can't count the number of times we stopped by La Brea (sp??) EXPRESS for our beloved caffeine!

On the plane home, i downed a couple of Dr. Peppers. AHHHHHHH! And at the DFW airport, they had SWEET TEA! Another Texas must have!

And yet another Dr. Pepper addict here. I just gotta have it.

We usually stay on Harbor where there are numerous small shops in the hotels, with a 7-11 on the corner of Katella and Harbor. There are plenty of places along Harbor where you can get your fix. :thumbsup2

I feel ya. I'm an addict, too. They sell it EVERYWHERE here so it was a huge shock to have such a hard time finding it near DL.

Save yourself a trip - Dr Pepper was not found at the Walmart on Katella... I was so bummed. I think there was a grocery store near there on Katella that had it, though... can't remember what it was called. Eep! I was going through withdrawals for about 24 hours before I found some. Coke just doesn't cut it. LOL! However, I will drink Mr. Pibb but couldn't find any of that either. :eek:

Just in case you haven't taken your trip yet.... and in case anyone else might like to know....
There is a small convience store at the Anaheim Desert Inn. It has always been a life saver when we have stayed there since it has provided me with my daily fix of Dr. Pepper. They also sell Starbucks frappuchinos which kept my son happy too.
Also, this year we had groceries delivered from Von's. They carried Dr. Peppers so we stocked up. It was great!

Dr. Pepper = Pepsi...
DL = Coke sponsered...

Actually DP is an independent and can go with either ;)

For me, Mr Pibb is not even a close substitute! FWIW, I found DP at the Target on Katella (I think).

What about stopping at Von's (aka Safeway)? It wasn't too far away, and it seemed they had all the sodas one might want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter