Dr. G Medical Examiner

robertsmom

July 25th - Believe Again.
Does anyone else watch this show? I just discovered it a few months ago, and I love it! I've always been interested in forensics, and I really like seeing the steps Dr. G takes to find out what caused the death in each case.

I watch it when I catch it on.

I enjoy it. I find forensics fascinating as well.

Does anyone else watch this show? I just discovered it a few months ago, and I love it! I've always been interested in forensics, and I really like seeing the steps Dr. G takes to find out what caused the death in each case.
I've watched it a few times but can't really get into it. BTW...Dr. G works at Orlando Regional Healthcare where I work. We see her all over the place. :thumbsup2

I love to watch it when it is on and it isn't on much here anymore. It is very interesting.

Suzanne

I love this show. I'm a complete reality TV geek anyway though and like everything from the informative to the trashy. :rotfl:

My 14yo DD loves this show. I like the lady. I think she is very respectful working on the dead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter