Dqc

Grendalynn

Self Proclaimed DIS Veteran
What happened to the thread regarding the DQC :banana: ? I went to work, am now checking in - and its gone!? Whats up?:confused3

What is DQC?:confused3

The DQC=Disney Quickie Club, the name people here on the Dis have given to those who have chosen to get "intimate" :banana: while on their Disney vacation. There was a thread of people talking about how they snuck in some :banana: time with one another while at Disney and the best places for :banana:,etc.

It was here earlier on today but was getting a bit heated and now its gone so I dont know

It was here earlier on today but was getting a bit heated and now its gone so I dont know

I dont know what the big deal is. If you dont choose to :banana: then thats your choice, but if you do decide to :banana: then thats your choice too....

I made an icon for anyone who wants one. :thumbsup2

I say we just ignore the :snooty: snoots and have fun!!! :banana:

Where is the Tag Fairy anyway? There had to have been some killer tags in the original :banana: thread.... Mine was mistakenly erased/reset, and have been hoping for one ever since!! :surfweb: :confused3

Ok, you have caught my interest.popcorn::

Are we talking about Diser's hooking up at WDW and/or couples that are there together anyway?

I was looking for our thread as well! The last time I had seen it, everything was still very lighthearted and fun. . .hate that it went downhill.

Now that we have a new one, on with the :banana: !!!

Ok, you have caught my interest.popcorn::

Are we talking about Diser's hooking up at WDW and/or couples that are there together anyway?

Married couples who like to :banana: while at WDW. We were discussing how to do it while there with kids, moms, grandmothers, and other family members.....

we had a lot to suggest the shower!!!

:banana:

It was a fun thread - entertaining to read. :surfweb: And I thought that the thread was winding down, unfortunatly last night it started to get a little nasty. .. I was all for it, but i think some got a little carried away and maybe were a little to indepthy or "wordier" that they could have been... All in fun, but the mods must have thought it was getting alittle carried away.... All in all, we have a great new "icon" for the beloved Dancing Banana.:banana:

:sad2:I will never look at the little guy the same way again! I will have to think to myself when i am reading peoples signatures, "Are they really happy or just a part of the secret, underground Dis-society of the DQC?" :laughing:

It was a fun thread - entertaining to read. :surfweb: And I thought that the thread was winding down, unfortunatly last night it started to get a little nasty. .. I was all for it, but i think some got a little carried away and maybe were a little to indepthy or "wordier" that they could have been... All in fun, but the mods must have thought it was getting alittle carried away.... All in all, we have a great new "icon" for the beloved Dancing Banana.:banana:

:sad2:I will never look at the little guy the same way again! I will have to think to myself when i am reading peoples signatures, "Are they really happy or just a part of the secret, underground Dis-society of the DQC?" :laughing:

We are an elite group! We're the happy ones seen skipping happily through the park! ;)

Maybe I should make t-shirts! OH!!! I know!!! Banana "Do Not Disturb" signs for our doors!!!!

Hi folks!

Please remember that the DISboards are family friendly and we want to keep them that way. The thread had become less than family friendly.

Thanks for understanding.

Hi folks!

Please remember that the DISboards are family friendly and we want to keep them that way. You can put a dancing banana in your siggie if you want, but can we keep the discussion about what it means to a minimum?

Thanks!

I respect that! :thumbsup2 I was just curious of how it all went down and what traspired on the other thread... No biggie!

ITA - The End! :hippie:

We are an elite group! We're the happy ones seen skipping happily through the park! ;)

Maybe I should make t-shirts! OH!!! I know!!! Banana "Do Not Disturb" signs for our doors!!!!

My computer was down with a virus so I missed the drama, but I had to say that is just too funny!!!:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter