• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Downtown Disney's Lego Store - What is it like?

It's fun and if you are at DTD with Lego loving kids it's worth the walk over but I wouldn't make a special trip to DTD just for it if you are not already planning to go. It's fun and the big Lego sculptures are amazing but at the end of the day it's a store. Just my two cents!

I definitely recommend the Lego Store. We were at Port Orleans, so taking the boat over was easy! My kids (9 and 4) spent at least an hour there and would've stayed more if had time.

A special trip to DTD for the Lego store alone, maybe not...but definitely worth it for the Ghirardelli sundaes! DH and I visited DTD for four days while I was on a business trip and I don't think I got tired of being down there once the whole time. My son is looking forward to his trip to the Lego store and I've already got quite a bit budgeted for the Lego store alone (we don't have one less than 2 hours from us).

Thanks for the tips on the fill a cup! I don't know how I managed to miss that, my son is going to be so excited!

*ETA: My mouth is watering just thinking about those sundaes :) We just got back from my business trip about three weeks ago and I've got about 10 months until our family trip. Urgh!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter