• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Downtown Disney View

staley7580

<font color=blue>Hangs Out With Hyenas<br><font co
I have a question about the downtownt disney view at the GCH. When we were there in Oct. it looked like those rooms would be really noisy from being directly over the shops and such. Has anyone stayed in them? Are they noisy? We were planning on staying at the disneyland hotel, but then found out they diddnt have Bunk Beds, very dissapointing for my ds. Maybe the dtd view at the gch wouldnt be to bad?

It didn't seem bad to me. When we had the doors open and were out on the balcony, yes the noise floated up. But when inside the room with the doors closed, we didn't really notice it. An added bonus, we watched the fireworks one night from our balcony.

Seems like I read here that the bunk rooms at GC were not in the best view areas. Someone will know for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter