Downtown Disney resturants

sas_afo

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have a suggestion for dining in Downtown Disney, We are on the dining plan.:banana::banana:

We went to Raglan Road last December and I LOVED it! It was good and hearty food, and something different from our usual counter service fare. And the Bread and Butter Bread Pudding is TO DIE FOR!!!

Have a great time :banana:

Other than that the only other restaurant at DTD that is on the dining plan is Earl of Sandwich (YUM) which is a counter service place!

We really enjoyed Wolfgang Puck Cafe (TS credit). The food was really good. I think it was the best TS food we had our whole trip. Going again in January and will have 2 (or maybe even 3) meals there.

Amy

We did Wolfgang Pucks Express on our way to the airport. It was great! I would have done the TS if we had more time.

WP in Marketplace is a CS credit & possibly the best at Disney.

For sit-down meal, Raglan Road is great. We're not on DDP, but tried it out a couple weeks ago. Hubby's Irish and we took his mom, too. They were both blown away by their meals.

It's loud, tho. They found a quieter room for us, but the main seating area is extremely loud. They have those riverdance style dancers :rotfl2:

For a quick counter service joint, Earl of Sandwich is good (not very filling, tho, for dinner, IMO) and the Wolfgang Puck Express is hit or miss.

Of the dining plan TS choices, I like Ragland Road, second would be Wolfgang Puck's Cafe.

For CS choices, I like Wolfgang Puck Express, second would be Earl of Sandwich.

you know what place is really good in downtown Disney??? Wolfgang Puck Express!!! We used our counter service credit there because we were on the Disney Meal Plan and wow, we were so surprised, it should of been a Table Service credit if you asked me!! It was amazing foood!!! Def try it. The BBQ Chicken Pizza is deliciouss, and not to mention 2 people can share it its huge

Wolfgang Puck Express is seriously the best CS place in all of WDW. Seriously good good food. Some of the best pizza I've ever had lol, and mom in-law had an amazing meatloaf. pasta at this place is better than the TS places in EPCOT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter