• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Downtown disney restaurants Fun for tweens/teens?

I have never eaten at Raglan Road but plan on doing so on our next visit after seeing the reviews. I have eaten at T-Rex a few times and am not really impressed. The food is pricey because you are paying for the atmosphere. I think its sister restaurant The Rain Forest Cafe has much better food for around the same prices.

Yes, you're paying for the atmosphere at T-Rex. And that atmosphere would be great for young teens and tweens.

Thinking of trying Raglan Road and/or T Rex. Opinions ?

Raglan Road is some good Fish & chips if your up for that. T-Rex is good and like others said it's paying for the atmosphere, the food is similar to Rainforest Cafe. T-Rex has a really long wait for reservation when you arrive, just warning you. Rainforest Cafe is quite busy but I guess it depends on the day. There both fun for tweens/teens, it's like the restuarant comes to life. So I do recommend it. If your into some different restaurants for whole family, there is Wolfgang Puck on either side of Downtown Disney, the bigger restuarant is on the westside. The quick one is on eastside located just near Rainforest Cafe. Also Portobello next to Raglan Road is really good italian food. I went there just recently, and I loved it. Hope this helped! :)

I personally love T-Rex. It's fun and interesting, and I happen to also really enjoy the food. Rainforest Cafe is great, but they have one in Animal Kingdom so I usually don't go to the one in Downtown.

Trex is awesome. Theming is cool and food is good. Mozz sticks, nachos, burgers, waffle fries. What teen wouldn't like it!! You can get good food and theming at RFC too. But I think Trex is more updated. It makes RFC look old. But saying that...RFC is my fav at DTD. We sit at the bar and are there for a differant experiance! That said we will go to whichever one has room at the bar for us!! Really think either one will be good for your family!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter