• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Downtown Disney Parade/Celebration

jwash70

Earning My Ears
I THOUGHT i read somewhere that Downtown Disney has a daily parade/float parade/ or festival (possibly in the Lagoon ) ? However, i can not seem to find additional information about that . Im starting to think maybe i didnt read that or getting it confused with something else. So my questions are:

1) Is there a daily parade (or similar) at Downtown disney?
2) any links where i can get more details?

thanks

There is no parade at Downtown Disney. They do have regular party things for the kids at the stage along the waterfront across from World of Disney. Usually, the party is on Friday or Saturday night and consists of a DJ who plays music and gets kids up to dance. During certain times of year (around Christmas), they sometimes have street performers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter