Downtown Disney LIVE webcam! Come get your fix!

Refresh rate is rather SLOW, (new still image every 20 seconds, or so.)
It appears to be more of a DTD jpeg.

;)

Agreed. Maybe someone can capture all the stills and do an "instant replay" the next day...

I just see the hot air balloon.

The "webcam" (such as it is) is operated by the company that runs the balloon.
(It's not a "hot air" ballon, BTW. It's a lighter-than-air gas-filled balloon. But, never mind. ;) )

The "refresh rate" (image update) of the camera is SO S-L-O-W that you can't see much change in the image.

You get to see a new still photo about every 20 seconds, so, if there is not much activity that happens to the balloon (or behind it) in that 20 seconds, you won't see the image change much, if at all.

The last I heard, the balloon had been taken down and removed after the accident in China. When was it put back in place?

The last I heard, the balloon had been taken down and removed after the accident in China. When was it put back in place?

Nothing to indicate that the balloon is back.

This thread is from nearly a year ago.

Man oh man-- I have GOT to start remembering to check out the original post date.:headache: Why the heck did this zombie get resurrected?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter