Downtown Disney Hotels

myturn

Earning My Ears
Hiya! Anyone stay at the ODHotels near Downtown Disney? If so, which would you recommend and why? We stayed in Disney (Wilderness Cabins) when we took the four kids in September, but this time I'm looking for a four day weekend for just me and my DH. I've booked the Grosvenor, but know nothing about it except the price was right and it's in the Downtown Disney Area, where I'd like to stay. Any reviews, advice or suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!

Susan

I was in Orlando early December 2000. If you are interested in early entry privileges, I was told when I was planning the trip that the Courtyard Marriott and the Hilton were participating in early-entry days. At that point, they were the only hotels doing the early entry. If early entry is important to you, I recommend calling the hotels to see if any are involved with the early entry program.

We've stayed with the Wyndham and loved it. Make sure to go to their web site wyndham.com and sign up for Wyndham By Request. Have fun!
Staci

1980, 86,91,96,98 - off site
2000 - 7 day Cruise
May 2001 Cypress Harbour

we've booked the Grosvenor for April and have been told that it does EE

I got a reservation at the Grosvenor Resort for my brother and his wife last August thru Priceline for $24/nt. They loved the hotel and loved the location. I'm not sure if things have changed, but I thought that ONLY WDW hotels had early entry. I'd verify this with the hotel directly especially if it's a very important perk for you.

I believe the DD hotels started participating in September, right after we were there!

The Courtyard was fine.

cheerldr.gif

<font size="4"><font color="purple"><font face="Book Antiqua">
<marquee> Inaugural Member Of the WDW Resort
Cheerleaders!!</marquee></font></font></font>

It was a nice hotel with good service. We enjoyed the e night priv that the hotel offers. Early entry was not an option last June, but I understand that it is now offered.

There were only two participating in EE earlier this month. Hilton and one other. Not the Wyndham.

2/28/01-03/06/01: Wyndham Palace
Next trip: either 08/25/01-08/31/01 or 09/30/01-10/06/01 at ASMo

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest