downtown disney hotels sale

So just curious, have you stayed at a DTD hotel and used the hotel transportation to the parks? I didn't even know they offered that option until I looked at the link you posted. I would not mind staying at a DTD hotel and it would save us a lot of money but the reason we prefer a Disney Resort is because of the transportation to and from the airport, ok we could get a taxi for that, but then there's the transportation to and from the parks. Just trying to figure out ways to cut down cost on our WDW trips so maybe we can squeeze one in next December. :scratchin

I have used the DTD transport. Ran fairly often and IMHO was comparable to Disney. It is still public transport, not bus on demand

The stops are not as we'll located at the parks

I have used the DTD transport. Ran fairly often and IMHO was comparable to Disney. It is still public transport, not bus on demand

The stops are not as we'll located at the parks

That's good to know!! I would highly consider a DTD hotel but it's the transportation to and from the parks that has me hesitant.

Make sure you are checking the hotel resort fees and parking. We were thinking of staying at DTD Hilton instead of a value resort. The hotel rate was $99 but then there was a $22 resort fee and then it cost $13 to self park daily. So the $99 rate is technically $134 per night. For that I will stay at value onsite.

yes have stayed there - I like LBV - BW - it is cheaper.

Hilton it the only one that offers EMH - that is the main thing in your fee.

LBV-BW does NOT.

the buses ran every 30 minutes - there were 2 buses one going to Epcot and Studio - the other going to MK and AK. Now MK and AK are about as far apart as WDW is - they do go to MK first - but coming back it was shorter to walk over to the CR and take the bus to DD. then walk back to LBV.

now this is only if you want a break before the AK closes - after it closes it is just the MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter