• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Downtown Disney Help! (& MK )

jennyf2

DIS Veteran
Hello!

Just when I thought I was set with my ADS's, I currently have a TS res at Wolfgang Puck Cafe: But now I'm wondering which is better, Wolfgang Puck Cafe or Cap N Jacks??? And is the lobster included at Cap N Jacks?

*AND--what do you think is the best non character TS meal at MK???

TIA:)

Jenny

Jenny, for me, anyway, Puck's is the clear winner. The lobster at Capt. Jack's is a plus, but our last visit there left me pretty unimpressed.

As far as TS at MK - lunch at the Liberty Tree Tavern is very nice, with a good menu. Tony's gets hammered pretty hard, but our last dinner there was quite pleasant. You might consider hopping a monorail to one of the resorts, if you want to invest the time.

Wolfgang's is hands down better.

ditto what gatour said. I would pay before having to eat at Capt Jacks again. I was not impressed by the food, atmosphere or service. :sad2:

As far as non-TS in MK the only 2 I can think of are Tony's and The Plaza. I have never been to Tony's but have wanted to try, even if there are good and bad comments, but I can say that I love The Plaza. Its not the best bang for your bucks but great quality sandwich and such. I was so sad that we did not get to fit it in last time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter