Downtown Disney building Mr Potato Head ?

So for the $50/box that everyone is talking about...approx how many pieces did you get (assuming you're not getting the head piece)?

DS got the giant potato head container from Kohls for Christmas and I am dying to get him disney parts! Probably more for me than him! :rotfl2: I was watching on ebay for some parts but they all included more heads, which we don't need. I just want as many parts as we can get!!!!!

So for the $50/box that everyone is talking about...approx how many pieces did you get (assuming you're not getting the head piece)?

DS got the giant potato head container from Kohls for Christmas and I am dying to get him disney parts! Probably more for me than him! :rotfl2: I was watching on ebay for some parts but they all included more heads, which we don't need. I just want as many parts as we can get!!!!!

We were there in December and filled the large container that you are talking about. We were able to get at least one of everything in there except for tinkerbell's hair and ariel's tale (we bought those individually bc they are just SO big). I can count the parts for you in a little while to get an exact number. But we filled it with everything we wanted for sure and then found a spot to sit down and re-pack it. Then we went back for round two and three. I know that we were able to get at least a dozen arms in there - keep in mind that not only are they made to hold the special disney parts BUT there are right and left arms. I will let you know how many parts we got though for sure.

If anyone does this would they be willing to pick up a set of Storm Trooper arms for me?
We bought a box last week and I was packing tonight (boo) and have discovered that I only have regular white arms!! Duh :faint: Obviously I will PayPal whatever it costs + postage

Anyone? Please :worship:

It is $50.00 for the large container, which I think is about the size of the one they sold at Kohl's over Christmas. It is $20.00 for the smaller container.

If anyone does this would they be willing to pick up a set of Storm Trooper arms for me?
We bought a box last week and I was packing tonight (boo) and have discovered that I only have regular white arms!! Duh :faint: Obviously I will PayPal whatever it costs + postage.

The funny thing is that when I bought my son's box I bought 2 extra sets of arms for another DISer that didn't realise they are different sizes to the regular hands!! Apparently I don't learn from others very well!!! :lmao:

I am going down this spring, won't return until 5/4. If you can wait that long I can pick up a set for you.

If you buy your head elsewhere or have one, be sure to pick up a pair of arms by Disney. They are specially made to hold the Disney parts (like the balloon, popcorn, stuffed mickey, etc).
We learned the hard way ;)

I can't thank you enough-- we have done this twice and never buy arms and just this past week I was like why can't they hold some of these parts (meanwhile we have been playing with it for 6 years LOL)

We are heading in 6 weeks so will be picking up some arms!!!

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how much Disney charge just to buy the empty potato bodies. We want to do the big $50 box but not waste space on 2 potato bodies. But over here in the UK the bodies with parts are quite expensive, so I was just wondering if you can buy the bodies separately as single items, and if so how much they are.

Thanks and hope someone can advise me :thumbsup2.

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how much Disney charge just to buy the empty potato bodies. We want to do the big $50 box but not waste space on 2 potato bodies. But over here in the UK the bodies with parts are quite expensive, so I was just wondering if you can buy the bodies separately as single items, and if so how much they are.

Thanks and hope someone can advise me :thumbsup2.

Just an idea, you could order just the heads online from a US site & have it delivered to your hotel.

Snooks23 said:
Just an idea, you could order just the heads online from a US site & have it delivered to your hotel.

In 2012 they told us $2.50 plus tax for the bodies.

In 2012 they told us $2.50 plus tax for the bodies.

That's great, think I'll just do it that way and buy the bodies separately when we get there, will definitely give us more room in the box for Disney potato bits :thumbsup2.

Can someone please clarify - are the potato head parts at World of Disney or Once Upon a Toy? Or both? I see both answers given above.

I need to send DH with the kids without me to pick them out so I need a specific location. :)

BayGirl22 said:
Can someone please clarify - are the potato head parts at World of Disney or Once Upon a Toy? Or both? I see both answers given above.

I need to send DH with the kids without me to pick them out so I need a specific location. :)

Once upon a toy is the only location that has them.

When we did the Mr. Potato Head with DD last year we got so much cute stuff! The one thing I didn't get were ears....... It is really hard for him to wear those cute glasses we purchased! :cool1:

Does anyone have a picture of the two different size containers that you can buy just wondering how big they are and if it is worth the price

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter