Downtown Disney Advice please

mhalpern

Mouseketeer
We are going to be in Orlando just for a day and half to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Universal. It's hard to be there and not get a Mickey fix!!! Luckily we get in at 3pm on the day before our universal trip so we are going to go to DTD. I haven't been there in years. It will be me, DH, DD11 and DS10. We are not doing Cirque or Quest we're just going to wonder. Any advice on things not to miss - shops, restaurants, snacks, etc. Anyone have a link to a current map? I know there have been lots of changes in recent years.

Thanks!

My one MUST DO at Downtown Disney is shopping at World of Disney. Hands down, it's the best shopping on Disney Property.

I agree with World of Disney. Also, go into Ghirardeli's and get a free candy...The Christmas shop is awesome, the Lego's shop is cool....Goofy's candy company is a must for us...if you are going to eat there, I highly recommend Rainforest Cafe....

Have fun !!!

I agree with World of Disney. Also, go into Ghirardeli's and get a free candy...

I'll 1-up this poster and say that after you get your free chocolate from the chocolate shop side of Ghirardelli's, go to the other side and get some ice cream. :thumbsup2

If it is a nice day/night out, Character's In Flight is a pretty cool experience. It costs a few bucks, but, IMO, it's worth checking out.

Favorite meal: wolfgand puck express..it was delicious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter