Down with VMK_Lion!

CL_Rurounivash

Earning My Ears
Seriously I made this room having a really good night decided to do a death day party so everyone had to be blue skin or they got booted. No living allowed in the party! So I guess there was some reporting going on between people and VMK_Lion showed up and I was like sorry VMK_Lion but the rules of the room are blue face or boot..so he's like try to boot me and laughs so I try and get a 504 error or something and so instead I trap him in furniture and I'm like seriously you are messing up my room either turn blue or leave and he's like how am I messing up your room and I'm like it's a dead day party which means no living allowed so either turn blue or i'm sorry but leave. So he's like do you have a problem CL_RurouniVash and I"m like yes this is a dead day party no living allowed and then he just ignores me and talks to everyone in the room and he turns to me and is like I figured a community leader would treat staff better. and I'm like hey I respect you but it's the rules of the room show some respect to me. I mean seriously how long does it take to turn your skin blue and then do your work it's no big deal. I mean I follow the rules of vmk which is his domain but this room is my own private domian in VMK. I rule my room and he comes in. Down with VMK_Lion I don't respect him anymore because in my book you only gain respsect by giving it and what he did was a slap to the face and everyone in the room saw that and they didn't turn blue because he didn't and it ruined the party

try and boot me??? how very "superman-esque" of him. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Shame lion has always been pretty cool when i have seen him, and is one of the few who actually comes when you report something. :confused3

Wow.. just wow..

You do realize it is just a game, right?? And you do realize he was just doing his job..

You state that he was there to take care of reports. Well, was he not doing that? It doesn't sound like he came there to celebrate "Death Day" with you, thus would not be joining in the blueish festivities.. Who cares if someone isn't blue, it's not like he was intentionally leading a Blue revolt!

I think you need to take a step back and realize that everyone is just human behind these little characters. I know you feel disrespected, and you can feel however you want, but saying Down with a person, who is there for our safety, is really just over the top..

Spin

Spin I have to agree with you. He was just there to do his job and make sure things were okay. The fact he was told to follow the rules of the room or get booted just made things worse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter