Down to single hand countdown now

prestonsmomma

DIS Veteran
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc That's what my son informed me of this morning. Tickets are here and packed away. Starting to get the clothes all packed up now too. The van got a good cleaning today inside and out so we can mess it up really good next week. It's about that time and I am frankly beside myself. I've been to WDW 30 times I would say (we went a lot as kids) but I've never been with my DS or anyone younger than me for that matter. I can barely stand it. I want to go NOW.

We are down to two fingers.... but not packed - not ready at all - I guess I better get going!!!!!

We are going the same dates that you are!! I have a countdown up on my computer screen....at the moment it reads 4 days, 17 hours, 36 minutes and 35 seconds!!!! I packed most of the summer clothes, but looks like I need to pack pants and sweatshirts for evening. Then there is all the bathroom stuff, toys for the plane and snacks, etc. That takes me forever!!!
Can't wait!
Where are you staying?

MAGGIED said:
We are down to two fingers.... but not packed - not ready at all - I guess I better get going!!!!!

WOW! Not packed??? HAHA Have a BLAST! I can't wait to say I have 2 days to go!

sharibrat said:
We are going the same dates that you are!! I have a countdown up on my computer screen....at the moment it reads 4 days, 17 hours, 36 minutes and 35 seconds!!!! Can't wait!

WOW! SO many going this week!!! I am JEALOUS!!! LOL You have a great time also!! :flower: :flower: :flower:

eblack0409 said:
Congrats.....I am still 6 months away....but hopefully it will go by fast! :wave:

It'll go by quick! I started with almost 200 days and I am down to 96...And I feel like it was yesterday I booked the trip! Just hang on the DIS and we'll all pass the time together! :hourglass

Life is good...........they should make one of those shirts with the stick guy wearing Mickey Ears!!! Life is good, saw my unborn baby on ultrasound today and 4 days to Disney!

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

We are down to FOUR days! YIPEE!!!!

My cleaning lady was coming today so I didn't want to start packing yet, will do that tonight! I do have a big box on the dining room table that I've been gathering stuff I surely do not want to forget... pal mickey, pins/lanyards, sunscreen, markers/crayons for the car, small flashlights for the kids, car snacks. After months and months of waiting it is almost time!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We fly to Disney on Saturday! First Disney trip and first plane trip for our kids, ages 6 and 9.

I haven't packed yet either. I have to pull myself away from these boards so I can pack.

Elizabeth

sharibrat said:
Life is good...........they should make one of those shirts with the stick guy wearing Mickey Ears!!! Life is good, saw my unborn baby on ultrasound today and 4 days to Disney!

Congrats Shari! That is awesome! I Disney trip and a new baby, all with the holidays etc thrown in the mix! What a whirlwind!

figmentfan1 said:
WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

We are down to FOUR days! YIPEE!!!!
After months and months of waiting it is almost time!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

OK i NEED to get away from this thread!!! I wish I was going NOW!!! LOL
Have a great time!

not packed because the birthday girl had a big birthday bash (about 70 people) and some family in from out of state and they all finally left - did that come out right - lol - and the DH is down at camp getting it closed up for the winter - the DD (birthday girl) now has the flu I think - and I have an assistant who needs to find a new job.... YEAK - sounds worse than it is... but the good news is I checked our connecting flights (don't know why I waited until 2 days before to do this - but I did) and I see that we have 6 minutes from landing to boarding time on our connecting flights - yup thats right - 6 minutes - so it will be carry-ons only for us - which means limited amount of packing - so it looks like it will all work out in the end anyway!!!! lol :cool1: :cool1:

Magical and safe vacation and say hi to Mickey for me. :goodvibes :wizard: :wave2:

I'm happy we just are at 30 days out getting so psyched :cool1: give Mickey a big hug for us and tell him we'll see him in a month!! :banana: :banana: Have a most magical trip!!!

Reservations are confirmed. Travelers checks are bought (just had a debit card number stolen along with $1200 so I'm a little leary of debit cards right now), packing has started in full force. I can't believe we are this close. :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter