• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Down to 10 days

Goldbergd

Earning My Ears
I just checked in online this morning for the Bay Lake tower lake view room. I have the magical express tags and all of our ADR's are booked.

We have:

Crystal Palace
Cal Grill
Narcoossee
Resaurant Marrakesh
San Angel Inn
Spirit of Aloha show
Ohana
Rainforest Cafe

We are already. Just need to pack now.

Well what are you hanging on the boards for ???? Get packing !! :rotfl2: Have a WONDERFUL vacation!!! :goodvibes

Awesome! I have a few more days to go until I can do my on line check in....I've started packing and last minute shopping. I am getting so excited!!!:goodvibes

18 days and counting until our ALK stay. My bag is packed and I can't wait. I would leave now but my DD is with her Aunt and will not be released until her two week vist is over. My sister is a mean person :lmao:

Final 12 hours before we leave. Everything is packed so we just need to wait for the car to take us to the airport in the morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter