Down payment question

raydurz

Mouseketeer
I received an email from Disney Destinations for $577 a person for December 1-30 at certain value resorts. It included park hopper tickets w/ a waterpark and more option. I'm thinking about getting two rooms/ five tickets (one is for a child) for my party and I was just wondering what kind of down payment is required? Thanks!

Since it is two rooms, it may be $400. And the balance is due 45 days out.

I received an email from Disney Destinations for $577 a person for December 1-30 at certain value resorts. It included park hopper tickets w/ a waterpark and more option. I'm thinking about getting two rooms/ five tickets (one is for a child) for my party and I was just wondering what kind of down payment is required? Thanks!

Ooh looks like the same offer as me, ours also had free QSDP (which we upgraded to reg dining) - we booked two rooms and had to pay $200 deposit PER room ($400) and the balance is due 45 days before check-in :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter