Down By The Boardwalk, Out By The Mouse. 3/11 Jen's New PTR Pg. 69

Our computer bag broke on our last trip too!!!! How weird. Unfortunately ours broke at the airport. Randy rigged it together with a TSA lock since we weren't paying airport prices for a new bag

Yikes on the rain. I was excited to see that Raglan Road had Heinz malt vinegar on the table (yup, simple details amuse me!)

Jen?

Oh, Je-en?!?!?

I came over here looking for Jen, but she's just so skinny she's hard to find these days!

Why, there you are, hiding behind that umbrella pole! :beach:

So, so proud of you for having the motivation to stick with your diet and exercise plan. I wish I could do the same.
For someone who has a personal trainer for a son, I'm a mess! :laughing:

Nope, never flown into MCO before so I was a bit nervous, but I figured my way around and I think I'll be good from now on!!! I definitely will be flying from now on instead of doing the drive LOL!!!!!! SWA is amazing, just booked my flight for the April/May trip!!!

We're sold on flying, too. We're there in less than two hours.
MCO is my favorite airport. :cool1:

Our computer bag broke on our last trip too!!!! How weird. Unfortunately ours broke at the airport. Randy rigged it together with a TSA lock since we weren't paying airport prices for a new bag

Yikes on the rain. I was excited to see that Raglan Road had Heinz malt vinegar on the table (yup, simple details amuse me!)

It was the weirdest thing, I went to put my bag in the van and then BAM the strap broke!! Thankfully we came up with a quick covert mission that we could complete in time LOL :rotfl:

I even used some of that vinegar...it was super yummy!!!!

Grading? Done? OK I'm not laughing.....
Much.

:rotfl: Well considering I still have 2 stacks of assignments to grade LOL!! I did manage to get through a good chunk of it!! WOOT WOOT!!!! Now to get it done this morning LOL!!!!

Jen?

Oh, Je-en?!?!?

I came over here looking for Jen, but she's just so skinny she's hard to find these days!

Why, there you are, hiding behind that umbrella pole! :beach:

So, so proud of you for having the motivation to stick with your diet and exercise plan. I wish I could do the same.
For someone who has a personal trainer for a son, I'm a mess! :laughing:

We're sold on flying, too. We're there in less than two hours.
MCO is my favorite airport. :cool1:

Awww thanks Memom!!!! I'm really really happy about my success!!!

I'm still not completely sold on takeoff and landings but it does beat the 8 hour drive to be in Orlando in 3 hours LOL!!!!!

Happy Monday everyone!!! Wanted to say I'm sorry I didn't get my update up last night!!! I'll be working on getting it up today or tomorrow!!! I've been suffering from my migraines again and yesterday was a bad day for them!!!!!!

In other news, I have reached another weight milestone and wanted to share that with all of you!!! 45lbs lost WOOT WOOT!!!!! I'm 14lbs away from my goal weight...although if I lost another 20lbs I would be SUPER SUPER happy!!! My goal is to lose another 5lbs by Spring Break I hope to do it!!!! I can't wait!!! I hope to be able to be at my smallest size ever the next time I step onto Disney property....and of course you know to be healthier and happier hear at home too LOL :rotfl:

:yay: Way to go Jen!!! I'm so happy for you and you should be very proud! It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to lose weight. I've been trying to lose the last 5 pounds since Christmas. Not very hard though. I hate exercise! Plus the weather really affects me because I really like to walk outside and with a fresh foot of snow, that ain't happening!
But you are inspiring me to try a little more. I've got two weeks and I'm making myself really eat carefully!

Jen, that is AWESOME! I'm a bit jealous that you are loosing so quickly! My weight loss this time around is slooooooooooow. Last week I even gained. :headache: I'm kicking into it HARD this week, I'm going to make myself exercise everyday until Saturday when we leave! However, overall the scale is still moving DOWN, so it's all good. :thumbsup2

You gotta post us some before and after pics here lady!!! Many, many congrats on your amazing, inspiring, and hard work!!!!!! :cheer2: Way to go LOSER! ;)

Congrats Jen. Your success is very inspiring. Hope you're feeling better with no headaches this week!

Thanks C!!!! It has been a rough one this week dealing with some work stress!!! So hopefully when that is all said and done I will be back on track!!!!!! LOL!!!!! Thanks for the kind words, they mean a lot!

:yay: Way to go Jen!!! I'm so happy for you and you should be very proud! It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to lose weight. I've been trying to lose the last 5 pounds since Christmas. Not very hard though. I hate exercise! Plus the weather really affects me because I really like to walk outside and with a fresh foot of snow, that ain't happening!
But you are inspiring me to try a little more. I've got two weeks and I'm making myself really eat carefully!

It was very hard for me to lose weight when I lived in Alaska and the weather had a lot to do with it!!! So I feel your pain on that!!!

You can do it Sheree...no doubt in my mind!!!! YOU WILL ROCK IT!!!!

Jen, that is AWESOME! I'm a bit jealous that you are loosing so quickly! My weight loss this time around is slooooooooooow. Last week I even gained. :headache: I'm kicking into it HARD this week, I'm going to make myself exercise everyday until Saturday when we leave! However, overall the scale is still moving DOWN, so it's all good. :thumbsup2

You gotta post us some before and after pics here lady!!! Many, many congrats on your amazing, inspiring, and hard work!!!!!! :cheer2: Way to go LOSER! ;)

Awww thanks Brook!!! As my WW leader said, often when you first begin your body is going to hold on to the weight and not want to lose it so you can gain a bit, but it will eventually start coming off!! Just keep on doing what you are doing!!! I'm rooting for you!!!!!

I will definitely get some before and after pics to post soon LOL!!!

Jen, that is fantastic that you reached another weight loss milestone!!! :banana:

Hope those horrible migraines leave you alone soon! :hug:

Headaches are coming and going!! But hopefully I will get a handle on them soon!!!!

Hope your soccer season is going well!!!!!

Great updates Jen and Leslie! Love the world showcase pics and the pick your own car!

Aww thanks!! I had so much fun trying to decide what car I wanted LOL!!!

Nice update. What a pain of having your computer bag break, but is sounds like the rest of the day wasn't too bad (besides the tornado watch).

Your meal at Raglan Road looks great. I think Raglan's on my long list of restaurants to go back to some day.

Real Life Update:

Well guys!! Not that this is anything new, but I have to apologize for the lack of updates, real life has really thrown me a curve ball as of recently. I debated about sharing this, but I figured the more prayers the better!!!!

As you all know me and PP recently moved to Texas where I found a job as a high school science teacher. Well, budget woes in Texas are causing a lot of cuts in education, including jobs. Well being on a probationary contract that puts me on the list to be laid off. So right now I'm just waiting to hear (legally they have to tell us 45 days before the end of the school year), however my administration is trying to let us know before Spring Break. So as you can imagine there is a lot of anxiety and stress swirling all over the school and not to mention at home. I've been in a funk!! So to be perfectly honest I just haven't found the time to write an update, but I'm getting better!! Really relying on my faith and the prayers of those around me. I'm going to sit down tonight and tomorrow and upload my Photopass pictures and then get this show back on the road so be on the lookout!!!! :woohoo::yay::woohoo::yay:

Jen....

That so s()%ks! I really hope they don't keep you in suspense much longer. It's so stressful. What are the prospects of getting another job for next year in another district.

I am praying for you and sending some pixie dust too.

When you are ready, you will update!

Jen....

That so s()%ks! I really hope they don't keep you in suspense much longer. It's so stressful. What are the prospects of getting another job for next year in another district.

I am praying for you and sending some pixie dust too.

When you are ready, you will update!

Districts all over Texas are having issues and most of the local districts including mine have instituted hiring freezes, we'll just have to wait it out and see what happens. I do know that they could tell me they aren't asking me back and then things can change between now and June when the state budget is approved and I could be asked back. But the whole process right now is very nervewrecking and really doing a number on me. Thank you for your kind words and prayers!!

Hey Jen, do you know of anyone retiring or moving in your department? That could always move you up on the list...

Math and science teachers are always in demand especially good high school teachers that are qualified to teach those areas.

Prayers coming your way for the best possible outcome!
You know they want to keep you....:goodvibes

Prayers for you and your job! Try not to stress---I know you will be taken care of in one way or another! Sending hugs!

Lots of prayers and hugs headed your way, Jen! :hug: Education is in such bad straights everywhere right now. It makes me so sad that when it is time to trim state budgets, education always seems to get slapped the hardest!

I really, really hope that your school realizes what an awesome teacher you are and keeps you!

More big hugs for you! :hug:

Hey Jen, do you know of anyone retiring or moving in your department? That could always move you up on the list...

Math and science teachers are always in demand especially good high school teachers that are qualified to teach those areas.

Prayers coming your way for the best possible outcome!
You know they want to keep you....:goodvibes

Thank you so much Anita, your prayers and good thoughts are much appreciated!!

Yes we will have some attrition but not sure if that will be enough at this time, the cuts are running pretty deep at this point.

Just going to have to wait and see what happens!!

Prayers for you and your job! Try not to stress---I know you will be taken care of in one way or another! Sending hugs!

Thank you so much Jen!!! The prayers mean a lot to me!! I'm going to try not to stress too much it's not easy but I'm trying!!!

Lots of prayers and hugs headed your way, Jen! :hug: Education is in such bad straights everywhere right now. It makes me so sad that when it is time to trim state budgets, education always seems to get slapped the hardest!

I really, really hope that your school realizes what an awesome teacher you are and keeps you!

More big hugs for you! :hug:

What kind words to share Jackie!! THANK YOU!!!!! I hope to have good news soon!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter