Down and Out with Donald Duck - Help!

JaneSays

Earning My Ears
I'm at my wits end folks. I've been trying to find a copy of Down and Out with Donald Duck for about 4 years now and so far I've struck out in every way I can; even the nice people at Disney don't seem to know what I'm talking about. I've scoured the Internet, bought cases of old VHS tapes and yard sales and even held up big signs at Disney conventions.

I know that someone out there in the world has to have it, digital or VHS or something. I'm more than willing to pay to have a copy made/shipping/time and effort to get this into my Donald Duck collection.

Feel free to email me even if this post is old by the time you see it because odds are there is a good chance I'll still be searching.

Did anyone have VHS recorders in 1987?
Plot summary for Down and Out with Donald Duck (1987) (TV) :surfweb:

This "duckumentary," done in the style of "60 Minutes," traces the life of Donald Duck. As Donald's fame grows, so does his ego. While hosting a variety show one night, Donald snaps and fires at the audience for misbehaving. This leads to a series of problems that eventually cause Donald to seek psychiatric help from Ludwig Von Drake, who uses an insult machine as part of Donald's therapy, and after a long night of weird dreams, Donald learns the error of his ways and vows to reform. Written by Anonymous

Janesays, that special is one of my favorites. His tantrums are hilarious. I still have a copy taped from the first night it aired in 1986 or 87 or whenever that was. The very beginning (i'd guess 30-90 seconds) is missing, the rest is there. As for quality, it seems to be in pretty decent condition for a 21 year old tape. Please post on here again to let me know if you'd like a copy and then I'll give you my email address so you can send your contact info.

I found a copy of this on Youtube about 6 months ago but it has been taken down and I didnt have a ripper then. I would LOVE a copy of this as I havent seen it in since it was on TV. The "Born to be Wild" montage is the best. My emails Fourthplanetenterprise at the yahoo. Thanks to all the Disney fans out there.

email me where you would like it sent, it was on vhs, i transfered to dvd. i also has a few saturday morning cartoons from late 80's like care bears the wassles and ect

email me where you would like it sent, it was on vhs, i transfered to dvd. i also has a few saturday morning cartoons from late 80's like care bears the wassles and ect

Hi and welcome to the DISboards! I just sent you a pm, to give you my email address. If you could please send me an email when you get it, thanks in advance!

Sarah

does anyone have a copy of an old Christmas one, with Goofy and Max, Goofy trying to have the best Christmas ever and everything going wrong? I dont remember the name, but there was a song they sing that goes like "Ay Caramba, doin' the Reindeer Rhumba" that my son and I still sing when we are feeling goofy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter