Doubloon Turtle Cove Sail & Snorkel

Mythreeboysandme

Earning My Ears
I am just wondering if anyone has any feedback regarding this tour in St. Thomas? I also have 2 children aged 7 & 10. I would love to hear any feedback regarding this tour with children as well.
Thanks in advance! :)

I am just wondering if anyone has any feedback regarding this tour in St. Thomas? I also have 2 children aged 7 & 10. I would love to hear any feedback regarding this tour with children as well.
Thanks in advance! :)

We did the "Bones" ( Dubloon's sister ship). Our daughter was 10 at the time and she had a great time. You snorkle (everything is included) and we did see alot of sea turtles. One turtle came up really close to our daughter thinking that she might be another turtle I guess. The a BBQ on the beach. Food was good too.You even get to sail if the wind is up when the lower the sails. Great music...really fun time on the ship...everyone got a free tattoo.....crew was as if they were Disney emplyees...kids all had a great time and the adults had the rum punch that really set the mood....The best excursion ever in the Caribbean...

I have read a lot of good feedback about that excursion. We booked it for our 11/3 Fantasy Cruise.

I hope it is all they say it is.

Joe

We did the "Bones" ( Dubloon's sister ship). Our daughter was 10 at the time and she had a great time. You snorkle (everything is included) and we did see alot of sea turtles. One turtle came up really close to our daughter thinking that she might be another turtle I guess. The a BBQ on the beach. Food was good too.You even get to sail if the wind is up when the lower the sails. Great music...really fun time on the ship...everyone got a free tattoo.....crew was as if they were Disney emplyees...kids all had a great time and the adults had the rum punch that really set the mood....The best excursion ever in the Caribbean...

Totally agree!! This is the best excursion we have done.

The Doubloon Sail and Snorkel was one of our top 2 DCL excursions ever! It was the highlight of our cruise. Our kids were a little younger than yours, and we all had a great time.

I still can remember the banana drinks they served to the adults after snorkeling :goodvibes.

I would highly recommend the Doubloon Sail and Snorkel.

We just got back from this excursion. There is a full day and 1/2 day. We did half day to give us time on the island. We loved it. We saw sting rays, lots of turtles, and the reef had 100,000 fish of say 25 species. It was one of the best snorkel encounters we have had. My concern was all the folks would scare away the animals, but that didn't seem to occur, surprisingly. The crews are awesome. The wind was up and the 35- 45 foot boat was rolling and rocking. My guess we had 4 foot seas. Take bonine if needed. A couple folks were sick on the way back. We met in D lounge at 8am. walked 1/2 mile to boat. Sailing at 9am. 40 minute ride. 90 minutes snorkeling. Back on land @ noon. :thumbsup2

One of the best excursions we have ever done. Water was crystal clear and saw many turtles. Loved the free snorkeling time following the guided in water tour. Boat ride was awesome, but watch out for that rum punch on the way back. It can sneak up on you and be deadly. pirate:

highly recommend, we just did it last week. I have 13,10, 8 year olds and they all loved it as well as my 64 year old mom. They crew was awesome and fantastic with the kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter