doubletree villas at maingate?

Mary Lynne

Earning My Ears
Has anyone heard anything about this one? It has great rates, but I would love some reviews.

thanks

I stayed at the Doubletree Maingate last January. I got it on priceline for $30/night. It was definately worth that. It is about 4 miles from Disney, down 192 toward Kissimmee. The property is back off the highway so it is very quiet. The "single" villa consists of 2 bedrooms, each with a double (or queen?) bed, one upstairs and one on the main floor. There is a kitchen/living area, small but I was satisfied with it. Appliances were all full size. Upstairs, besides the bedroom, there is a loft with a couch and desk. There are 2 full baths, one with a tub and one with shower stall. The furniture was worn but not dirty. The walls upstairs seemed a little thin but I was in a corner unit so it didn't bother me. I didn't get to use the pool because it was closed for refurbishing but it seemed quite large. Housekeeping was very efficient. If you have any other questions, feel free to email me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter