• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Doubletree Suites

Mrs. Toaster

Mouseketeer
Anyone have any feedback to offer on the Doubletree Suites at Walt Disney World on Hotel Plaza Blvd? Any feedback is welcome! Also, does anyone know whether they have cribs or playpens?

Also, we are Hilton Diamond members. When I booked through Hilton Rewards, they said to ask when we check-in about upgrades. Anyone know what this means exactly?

We just stayed at the doubletree suites at the beginning of April (my review is posted in the reviews section above). It was wonderful! The rooms are huge and clean and the service was great.
The cribs are real porta-cribs (the metal ones), not playpens. The crib mattress was thick and my little guy was comfy and slept well.
I don't know anything about upgrades...I think since it is a suites hotel that all the rooms are the same but maybe I am wrong. There really isn't anything "view"-wise...we looked out on the pool but never really spent much time looking out the window.
Have fun!
Jill

I'm a Diamond member as well and they've often upgraded us to the 2-bedroom unit if they're available.....those rooms are absolutely huge.

We stay there every trip on travel days, typically.....

We would love the upgrade to the 2 bedroom suite, so I'll keep my fingers crossed that one is available!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter