• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Doubletree Suites - Orlando Maingate

CynJ

Caffeinated Insomniac
Hi all,
I haven't been to WDW since 1990 and back then we stayed at the Carib. Beach hotel in WDW and I was hoping for feedback from folks that have been down there recently.

We are planning a trip in September with 6 adults (my husband and I, my parents, and our two 25yr old brothers) and I was able to get a fantastic rate for a 3 bedroom villa at the Doubletree Suites Orlando Maingate. Has anyone been there? Good, bad, indifferent?

Any feedback would be great!

~Cyn

cynjendrejcak@hotmail.com

i got a good rate there too...so im wondering also. i did do a search, and found 2 posts, and neither one of them bad...but it doesnt seem to be mentioned on here to often...it makes me wonder... :eek:

Julie

i forgot to mention, cyn, that i will probably post what i thought of the hotel after i get back. we will be going end of april.

Julie

An update would be great! I have scoured not only this board but several others with no luck on the DTSuites Maingate.

I did talk to one rep at Doubletree who lives in FL and he toured it a few months ago and said it was really nice and the pool was great. He also said that most of the construction on 192 (widening the road) was almost done - and that was a few months ago.

Hope you have a spectacular trip! Enjoy the sunshine!!

:D

~Cyncynjendrejcak@hotmail.com

September 2001 - Doubletree Suites Maingate
March 1989 - Caribbean Beach Resort

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter