• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Doubletree Club Labor Day wkend

July

DVC member
Courier Courier
:smooth:
Labor Day wkend will be at Doubletree Club its across from crossroads. Can't miss it, painted bright yellow with a pineapple on it!.= LOL
Boy I sure hope for a drier weekend. I am sick of rain.:p
We will be spending some time at Epcot. My husband want to check out the test track.
Probably eat dinner at the hotel.
Maybe eat lunch at Pepper Market at Corondo Springs (Disney) Sunday.

Anyone else venturing out on the Labor Day wkend?

July

:Pinkbounc

hi,

i'll be down in Disney, Labor Day Weekend as well. I'm leaving tomorrow and coming back on Tuesday September 2nd. I plan to do the Magic Kingdom, MGM, and squeeze in Universal for a day too.

I'm staying at the Embassy Suites/Lake Buena Vista Resort

Countdown to Weekend at Disney is 24hrs away!!

---------------------------------
1999: Tower Room, Contemporary Resort
2000: Dixie Landings
2001: Offsite, Embassy Suites
2002: Tower Room, Contemporary Resort
2003: Offsite, Embassy Suites August 29/Sep 2nd

Yes - staying on site VWL - Sunday - thru Thursday - then off site until Sunday

we are leaving early (really Saturday night) Sunday morning midnight or 1:00 am - okay I can't sleep and I want to get there!!!

:Pinkbounc
Had a really good time. The hotel was clean, nice for the price. Room service was fantastic. Pool was large, clean and fun. The hotel restaurant was good. Plus Ihop next door and Subway withing walking distance.

We ate in Germany at Epcot. Great Place. Expensive, but good.

Happy Labor Day
July

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter