Double the Anniversaries, Double the Fun! Jan 2013 PTR | TR HAS STARTED! 2/13

So, I just found your first TR, and I had to read it, because I think finding other people from Seattle who also love Disney World is awesome. :goodvibes I've only read the first day so far, but I'm definitely enjoying it! The fact that you took a picture of that super weird mural at SeaTac made me laugh, it's just such a strange piece of art.

I'm kind of in love with that Stitch sticker on your car! Where did you get it?

I'm also super in to Vinylmation, and I'm impressed at your collection, especially since you've only been collecting since May! I really like your display set-up, most of mine are in a box because I don't enough room to display them all.

Hi Dani! I just spent the day reading your TR, and I LOVED it! :thumbsup2 You are hilarious, and you guys really remind me of my DH and me! :)

We are staying at the Beach Club for the first time in a little over two weeks! Reading your TR and seeing how much you love it really got me excited!

My hubby was also bitten by the Vinlymation bug on our last trip! I am more of a pin trader myself, but he loves those things! Your collection is really impressive!

I can't wait to read more about your upcoming trip!

Yay updates! I was beginning to wonder where you were Dani, but I'm glad to see you're feeling better and updated! Your vinlymation collection is awesome! I was looking to either get into pin trading or vinylmation trading, I think I've decided vinlymation is the way to go. :thumbsup2

That's so cool you guys got in BCV again for your trip. And I hope you guys have a great time there like you did last year.

Yay for BCV for your whole trip!!!! I love looking at that Disney screen too! :banana:

I love your little Disney car stickies!!! Where did you get them???

I can't say I'm really into Vinylmation, but your collection is very impressive!!

HOORAY! We are thrilled and can't wait! :cool1: That Disney screen really is the best. :goodvibes

We got all of them on eBay! One seller in particular had a bunch of the Haunted Mansion ones actually. I love them because they're different, you know? We've definitely gotten a few smiles while on the highway, haha.

Ya know, I wasn't into Vinylmation whatsoever but then thought they might be fun, after my friend Rachel (okw19) told me about them... Then it was downhill from there, total addiction. :rotfl: But thank you!

yeah! you did frame that picture! awesome!

Of course! I thought you'd be happy when you saw that! I love that photo. :goodvibes

Reading along :) I love your Vinylmations collection. I just got an email from Disney Store that they have a sale on some of them today for just $5.00 each, you should check it out to see if there are any you'd need!:thumbsup2

Yay, glad you're reading it! I actually saw that post, too! Unfortunately there wasn't much I was looking for.. though some of those were great deals! :thumbsup2

I have to know where you got your car stickers!!! PLEASE!

eBay! You can find some great ones on there, though I never order from people who make them in China... They take forever to arrive. So I always make sure that the seller is in the U.S. There is one lady who makes them and that's where we got the HM ones, and they're relatively inexpensive. :thumbsup2

I am very impressed with you Vinylmations collection. I haven't started collecting them (yet) because I know that I'll become super-addicted. It will most likely happen, though. Same thing with pins. All I need is the word from one of my kids that they're interested and I am all over it!:thumbsup2

Ahh thanks! As long as you are aware that as soon as you trade, it's all downhill from there, then you'll be okay. :rotfl: Seriously though! I thought I'd just get a few and now it's turned into well over a hundred. :rolleyes1 We did pins and we still pick up a few while on our trips, but I think I like Vinyls better just because you can display them a little easier. But yeah, if you get into it, let me know!!

So glad you got those two other days; now I can sleep at night;)!

Hahaha, I KNEW you would just be on the edge of your seat.

Oh believe me... I get it! I log on to disneyworld.com like every few days just to see the number go down... my current number is THIRTY EIGHT. Is that not insane?!?!? Anyways... enough about me hahaha. I'm so glad yall got everything figured out and you get BCV for your entire trip!!! I'll be sure to tweet you if I get to visit Beach Club next month! (And I really, really, REALLY want to duh.)

Haha, I can't believe you are in the 30s!! AHH! Before we know it, you'll be walking into BLT!! OMG, I really am so excited for you. PLEASE tweet me photos so I can live vicariously through you!

And yes, we are thrilled, buuuut I hope you visit BC and take photos and then I will do a dance in excitement over it. Such a bummer Cape May is closed while you guys are there though. :(

OH MY GOOD GRACIOUS. HOW and WHERE did you find the partners sticker?!?!?! OMG. Dying.

eBay! I know, when I saw it, I was like we must have this one! :goodvibes

I'm so glad that you framed that Beach Club picture because I remember the first time I saw it, I literally almost CRIED because it is the sight of perfection. Would you mind if I made it the background of my laptop? Not even kidding.

Haha not at all! Actually, if you want me to send the original picture to you, let me know, it's much higher quality than what I uploaded since it's a larger image. Let me know and I'll email it to you! :goodvibes It's my background on my iPhone's lock screen!

Your Vinylmation collection is AWESOME. You may have inspired me to start one myself!

Ahh thank you! It's SO much fun, seriously. I LOVE trading and collecting and looking at my collection, haha. If you do let me know!!

Hahahah feel free to "STEAL" my idea! And yeah, I didn't even give any real clues. How mean. Haha! I'd love to try to guess though!

Hahaha I think I will! And maybe whoever guesses the most right will get a Vinyl from me! :laughing: I just love that idea, seriously! I had way too much fun trying to guess yours. Though I'm still kicking myself that I didn't guess Ohana. I had one of those moments where I was like, oh dur, OHANA obviously! But yeah, thanks for letting me steal it, hahaha.

your vinylmation collection is IMPRESSIVE. I am in love with the UP 9". If there was a grabby-hands Smiley I'd totally be using it right now...

Thanks! I keep telling Matt not to try to even calculate what I've spent on it so far. :rolleyes1 That Up one is my absolute favorite of my whole collection, and it was definitely expensive because it's pretty hard to find... but worth every penny! :thumbsup2

the decals are perfect! I've been wanting to slap a few on my car for a while now.

I love these decals, especially because they're a bit different. These are the first we've really ever put on and I have no shame. :laughing:

my DBf and I have the same holding hands shadow picture!! it's in my PTR :]

I KNOW! I love it. I saw it on your PTR and smiled. :goodvibes

congrats on getting your last couple of days and I can't wait to see where you pick for ADRs!

Thank you! I can't wait either, it'll be really fun to play a little guessing game, because I'm a total nerd and love those types of things. :thumbsup2

So, I just found your first TR, and I had to read it, because I think finding other people from Seattle who also love Disney World is awesome. :goodvibes I've only read the first day so far, but I'm definitely enjoying it! The fact that you took a picture of that super weird mural at SeaTac made me laugh, it's just such a strange piece of art.

AHH Seattleites unite! I love find other people from Seattle who love Disney World, too! It's hard, because I feel like most west coasters go to Disneyland, ya know? I hope you continue to enjoy it though, and it honestly rules that you totally understand the funniness of that terrible mural at Sea-Tac! :rotfl:

I'm kind of in love with that Stitch sticker on your car! Where did you get it?

eBay! I love it, too. Matt is a big Stitch fan and I thought this was so cute and perfect... Stitch, just peeking over, haha.

I'm also super in to Vinylmation, and I'm impressed at your collection, especially since you've only been collecting since May! I really like your display set-up, most of mine are in a box because I don't enough room to display them all.

Thanks! It's become such an addiction! I picked up all of those containers at The Container Store. They seriously are perfect for Vinylmation! Plus, Matt and I have both have display cases in our room, so I figure this would be the perfect place to display them... except I think if I continue to let this collection grow, I'm going to have to find another spot for everything. :rotfl:

Hi Dani! I just spent the day reading your TR, and I LOVED it! :thumbsup2 You are hilarious, and you guys really remind me of my DH and me! :)

HOORAY! I'm glad you loved it so much! I love finding other people who are like Matt and I, so even better you're here! I think I might need to pop over into some of your TRs. :thumbsup2

We are staying at the Beach Club for the first time in a little over two weeks! Reading your TR and seeing how much you love it really got me excited!

OMG, that is so exciting! You are seriously going to LOVE it. The quick walk to Epcot can't be beat, plus the lovely Friendship boat to Hollywood Studios.. It really is the best resort. I hope you love it as much as we do!!

My hubby was also bitten by the Vinlymation bug on our last trip! I am more of a pin trader myself, but he loves those things! Your collection is really impressive!

It's a dangerous addiction! I love pins as well, but Vinyls are kind of my new thing this time. :lmao: But thank you, I think the trading part is almost as addicting as the collecting part.

I can't wait to read more about your upcoming trip!

Yay updates! I was beginning to wonder where you were Dani, but I'm glad to see you're feeling better and updated! Your vinlymation collection is awesome! I was looking to either get into pin trading or vinylmation trading, I think I've decided vinlymation is the way to go. :thumbsup2

That's so cool you guys got in BCV again for your trip. And I hope you guys have a great time there like you did last year.

Yeah, I was definitely MIA for awhile there! But I'm back in action now. :cool2: Thanks for the nice words. :goodvibes Vinylmation really are super fun. We collect pins, too, but I love how you can display Vinyls much easier than pins, you know?

I am really excited to go back to BCV; I think we will be looking at quite a fun trip, hopefully just as much fun as our last one! :goodvibes

Yeah, I'd say I'm on a roll here with the updates! I'm back with another one, though it's not really trip-related, but just fun RL stuff. We celebrated Matt's 30th birthday yesterday! :yay: And I'd say it ended up being a really fun day/evening.

We drove a few hours to northwestern WA and went to Deception Pass, which is a beautiful State Park here...

205309_10150177607429944_1585034956_n.jpg

563436_10150177607624944_1146001199_n.jpg

(Oh um, see that little white blob in the photo above? That's a baby seal that was just hanging out by the rocks! It was so cute!)

283648_10150177607889944_1635551370_n.jpg

197685_10150177607774944_1619421609_n.jpg

564894_10150177607359944_299317321_n.jpg

196110_10150177608034944_1959233874_n.jpg

We did lots of exploring and picked up some neat rocks to bring home... and I even found a worry stone! It'll be perfect for work when I'm feeling a little stressed or am in deep thought and need to have something to fidget with, haha.

I also found a carved heart with Matt's initials, which made me happy and I thought was perfect:

604117_10150177607494944_1455745024_n.jpg

After enjoying the park, we headed into a little town nearby called Anacortes and had lunch there! It's such a cute seaside town.

On our walk to the restaurant, I saw this mural and it cracked me up:

557418_10150177608494944_1059486095_n.jpg

I decided that was David the Gnome's granddaughter and then Big Foot evidently decided to grow a goatee. Makes total sense.

Anyway, we had an amazing lunch, then decided to head back down to Seattle, in hopes of catching a 3pm showing of Brave.

We both absolutely loved the movie! It wasn't as good as Up or Wall-e or Ratatouille, but we still both really adored it. I'm glad I have my Merida and triplets Vinylmation on display. :goodvibes

After we saw the movie, we had dinner, which was pretty amazingly tasty as well. And yes, like good DISers, we actually took photos of our food, hahaha.

I had sablefish, while Matt had scallops..

303548_10150177608964944_1994988003_n.jpg

229908_10151200946283835_848523258_n.jpg

After dinner, we came home, enjoyed some Dairy Queen, and then FINALLY, Matt opened all of his presents. He made out like a bandit this year!

e16766cc.jpg

I miiiight have spoiled him a little bit with a brand new Macbook Pro (with Retina display) :rolleyes1... But honestly, he doesn't allow himself to get fun things enough, so between that and it being his 30th, I figured he deserved an awesome shiny toy... Let's just say he is one happy birthday boy. :laughing:

I think overall, Matt had a fantastic 30th birthday, and we had a wonderful day together. :goodvibes

Oh and uhh, after Matt got his new computer, I inherited his Macbook Air, soooo I have a feeling I'll be DISing a lot more again! :yay: I was using an iPad before, but it's hard to type on that, so I think that having a laptop to type on during the evenings/while we're watching TV or whatever will be super helpful.

Hopefully within the next week or so I'll have a trip-related update, and OH! I've decided we are going to play a little ADR guessing game (just because I had WAY too much fun trying to guess Marissa's for her upcoming trip). AND, yes, there will be a prize involved! So keep an eye out for that! :thumbsup2

That state park is gorgeous! I've unfortunately never been to Washington (STATE... I've been do D.C. more times than I can count hahah) but I really want to!

It sounds like yall had such a fun day and dang, when you said you spoiled Matt, you meant it! So nice of you!

YAY!!! Wow I feel like I should start putting a list together already... the competitive side is coming out before the game has begun... so THIS is what it feels like to play!

OH, and by the way, I would LOVE if you'd email me that picture like you said. Are you sure you don't mind? I'm pretty obsessed with it. :)

I'm jealous of both you and Matt.

That sablefish looks diiiivine! And I desperately want a new Mac laptop...

Happy Birthday to Matt! I bet he is a happy birthday boy with the Macbook Pro!! Lucky, lucky him!!

The state park is beautiful! I have to get out there one of these years...!!

The sablefish looks so good...I have never heard of that fish...

Nice to see you back here...keep the updates coming!!

p.s Dont think I got to mention I love your cars and your Disney decorations!
esp the vinalymation display!!

Happy Birthday to Matt! It sounds like a great day! I just realized that you are in the same state with Rey right now. He hurt his back and is basically resting in a motel for a week in Centralia, WA??? No idea where that is in relation to you...but it's VERY VERY far from me! Gah!

OH MY WORD! Washington is so beautiful...not that I've ever been there, but I just enjoy stalking travel books and shows. And I've seen Twilight, so I'm pretty much an expert:rolleyes1.

That fish looks spectacular. What restaurant is it from? You know, in case I *actually* make a trip to Washington for real instead of in my dreams.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MATT!

Dani, I know you've been worrying about this, so I'll help you out...
YES, you can give me my Macbook Pro for my 30th in April, but it's also fine if you use it as my prize when I win your guessing game. It is totally your call, so just don't stress over it, mmmkay? Now don't we all feel better:hug:?

Okay, I went MIA myself because I GOT SICK! I think I caught something on the plane back from Disney. (Not sure if you've had a chance to pop over to my TR, but I got a last minute Disney trip in a couple of weeks ago)

We actually ended up seeing Avengers twice as well!! It was really good and we were more than happy to see it again. We had plans to see Brave over the weekend, but Steve's work got in the way and plans changed. Hopefully one night this week.

The job search is going. It bothers me when I waste my time on three or four interviews for one position and then it falls through. GRRR, frustration! Anyway, I'm trying not to let it keep me down. It will all work out and in the mean time I'm planning a wedding and a Disney trip.

I was excited for the 7 month mark for you, because I was also excited for the 7 month mark! I did call and got our room at BWV, we'll be neighbors!! I also booked my parents and my brothers room. Sounds like a lot of points? Well, our plans changed as we were offered a Disney cruise as a wedding gift! So we'll be flying Tuesday, 1/22 and departing for the cruise around noon on Saturday 1/26.

Such an amazing offer, but I'm a little sad that I won't get the thrill of waking up at 2:45am to ready myself to make ARDs (I know you know the thrill I'm talking about.) Since we're only going to be there 4 days and most of them are before the wedding we're going to get by on counter service. We decided since there will be a dress and a tux to fit into that maybe deluxe dining wasn't the best idea. :rotfl:

We have actually been to Anacortes, we went whale watching out of there last year. It is an adorable little town. And good job with the birthday gifts! I get a little out of control myself, I can't help it. Where did you have dinner? Steve and I are always looking for good places to eat, we're foodies!

The Disneyland trip is so exciting! I was just saying over the weekend that I've never been either!! And I was also hinting that maybe there would be some business in that neck of the woods. I got a "not going to happen before the wedding" look but hopefully I'll get to squeeze a weekend in for Food and Wine.

Okay, I was trying to keep track of everything I wanted to comment on as I was reading, I think that's it.

Happy belated Birthday Matt! Love the gifts, Lego's are always awesome. :cool1:

Deception Pass looks so beautiful. That's so cool you saw a baby seal too! I would probably flip out if I saw one! :rotfl:

That state park is gorgeous! I've unfortunately never been to Washington (STATE... I've been do D.C. more times than I can count hahah) but I really want to!

We have some amazing parks here! You should come visit some time; it's a wonderful state! :goodvibes

It sounds like yall had such a fun day and dang, when you said you spoiled Matt, you meant it! So nice of you!

We did have a wonderful day! And yes, I totally spoiled him rotten.. but hey, it was his 30th, and he deserved a good one! :)

YAY!!! Wow I feel like I should start putting a list together already... the competitive side is coming out before the game has begun... so THIS is what it feels like to play!

Hahaha, yessss, I hope you've been thinking about it! I'm hoping to post about ADR stuff here in the next few days, and let the contest begin. It'll be slightly more difficult because we'll have 9 ADRs, but I will definitely give some hints (but not TOO many :rotfl:)!

OH, and by the way, I would LOVE if you'd email me that picture like you said. Are you sure you don't mind? I'm pretty obsessed with it. :)

Glad I was able to send it over. Hope it's lookin' pretty on your computer! :thumbsup2

I'm jealous of both you and Matt.

That sablefish looks diiiivine! And I desperately want a new Mac laptop...

The sablefish was SO good! I'd never had it before but it was delightful. And yeah, I'd given my old Macbook to my little sister a few months ago and missed having mine, so it's nice having one again! Definitely easier to be on the DIS. :thumbsup2

Happy birthday to Matt!!!! Sounds like you guys had a great birthday celebration weekend!!! :banana:

Aww he appreciates it! We had a wonderful birthday weekend! :goodvibes

Happy Birthday to Matt! I bet he is a happy birthday boy with the Macbook Pro!! Lucky, lucky him!!

Haha, he was a VERY happy birthday boy! I'd say he's pretty darn lucky, with a pretty awesome wife! :laughing:

The state park is beautiful! I have to get out there one of these years...!!

Yes, you do! It's quite beautiful here, and I highly recommend it, especially in the summer (though June has been kind of a bust for nice weather this year, wompwomp).

The sablefish looks so good...I have never heard of that fish...

It was amazingly good. White fish, but more of a heavier and more oily texture.. so tasty!

Nice to see you back here...keep the updates coming!!

I will! I can't wait to post another one here in the next few days! :yay:

p.s Dont think I got to mention I love your cars and your Disney decorations!
esp the vinalymation display!!

Oh yes! We love Disney in our household, haha.

Happy Birthday to Matt! It sounds like a great day! I just realized that you are in the same state with Rey right now. He hurt his back and is basically resting in a motel for a week in Centralia, WA??? No idea where that is in relation to you...but it's VERY VERY far from me! Gah!

Oh that's so funny! Centralia I don't believe is super close to us... Or I think it's south of Olympia.. So probably a few hours. But that's a bummer that he hurt his back! :( I hope he's okay or at least starting to feel better!

OH MY WORD! Washington is so beautiful...not that I've ever been there, but I just enjoy stalking travel books and shows. And I've seen Twilight, so I'm pretty much an expert:rolleyes1.

It's amazing here, soooo you should just come visit, then we can hang out! It still cracks me up that Twilight is supposed to be in Forks, WA. It's some tiny town here that now has its claim to fame! :rotfl:

That fish looks spectacular. What restaurant is it from? You know, in case I *actually* make a trip to Washington for real instead of in my dreams.

It's at Ray's Boathouse here in Seattle! Very, very good! And I'm tellin' ya, you need to come out and visit!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MATT!

He says thank you!! :goodvibes

Dani, I know you've been worrying about this, so I'll help you out...
YES, you can give me my Macbook Pro for my 30th in April, but it's also fine if you use it as my prize when I win your guessing game. It is totally your call, so just don't stress over it, mmmkay? Now don't we all feel better:hug:?

Hahaha I read this to Matt and he and I both laughed about it. That would be QUITE a prize for this guessing game! I can't wait to see how people do! :yay:

Okay, I went MIA myself because I GOT SICK! I think I caught something on the plane back from Disney. (Not sure if you've had a chance to pop over to my TR, but I got a last minute Disney trip in a couple of weeks ago)

I DID pop into your PTR and read about your mini trip! Bummer that it was so busy there, but at least you spent lots of time by the pool. :thumbsup2 I'm sorry you got sick; that is NEVER fun!

We actually ended up seeing Avengers twice as well!! It was really good and we were more than happy to see it again. We had plans to see Brave over the weekend, but Steve's work got in the way and plans changed. Hopefully one night this week.

Ahh awesome! I loved that movie! I hope you get the see Brave this week! It was delightful. :cloud9:

The job search is going. It bothers me when I waste my time on three or four interviews for one position and then it falls through. GRRR, frustration! Anyway, I'm trying not to let it keep me down. It will all work out and in the mean time I'm planning a wedding and a Disney trip.

Ugh that's super frustrating. What kind of jobs are you looking for? Keep your head up, something will come through! And at least you're getting interviews! :goodvibes

I was excited for the 7 month mark for you, because I was also excited for the 7 month mark! I did call and got our room at BWV, we'll be neighbors!! I also booked my parents and my brothers room. Sounds like a lot of points? Well, our plans changed as we were offered a Disney cruise as a wedding gift! So we'll be flying Tuesday, 1/22 and departing for the cruise around noon on Saturday 1/26.

Ahh totally! I read about that in your PTR (I didn't comment because I was using my iPad), that is SO awesome that you are getting to do a cruise as a gift! Talk about an amazing wedding gift!

Such an amazing offer, but I'm a little sad that I won't get the thrill of waking up at 2:45am to ready myself to make ARDs (I know you know the thrill I'm talking about.) Since we're only going to be there 4 days and most of them are before the wedding we're going to get by on counter service. We decided since there will be a dress and a tux to fit into that maybe deluxe dining wasn't the best idea. :rotfl:

Hahaha I don't think I ever woke up that early for ADRs, especially because our last trip we booked 4 months out, BUT I'm fairly certain we'll be booking ours quite early when it's possible! Deluxe dining can be a lot of food! :rotfl:

We have actually been to Anacortes, we went whale watching out of there last year. It is an adorable little town. And good job with the birthday gifts! I get a little out of control myself, I can't help it. Where did you have dinner? Steve and I are always looking for good places to eat, we're foodies!

Oh awesome! We usually are just passing through Anacortes to head to the San Juans (we'll be heading to Orcas Island in July, can't wait!), but since we were at Deception Pass, we decided to grab lunch in Anacortes, and it was SO good. We had dinner at Ray's Boathouse over in Ballard; I highly suggest it!

The Disneyland trip is so exciting! I was just saying over the weekend that I've never been either!! And I was also hinting that maybe there would be some business in that neck of the woods. I got a "not going to happen before the wedding" look but hopefully I'll get to squeeze a weekend in for Food and Wine.

I know, I really can't wait to talk more about it here! Hopefully you can get a weekend in there... It's not too bad of a trip, especially coming from Seattle!

Okay, I was trying to keep track of everything I wanted to comment on as I was reading, I think that's it.

Haha glad you are caught up! I need to catch up on yours! I still think it's totally awesome that we'll be nearby, and you'll be getting MARRIED! :yay:

Happy belated Birthday Matt! Love the gifts, Lego's are always awesome. :cool1:

Deception Pass looks so beautiful. That's so cool you saw a baby seal too! I would probably flip out if I saw one! :rotfl:

Haha, he LOVED the Legos. He still has a whole other set he needs to build, haha. Deception Pass WAS amazing; and I was SO happy to see that baby seal! He was so stinkin' cute, just lounging out. :love:

Hey guys! Look at this, yet ANOTHER update! Woohoo! Now this one? This one is going to be a FUN one. You may be thinking to yourself, but why Dani, why is this one so much fun/special?

Welp, we're going to play a little game, which I totally stole from Marissa (aka mardegreen88), or no, BORROWED is perhaps a better word. It's caaaaallled...

GUESS

THOSE

A-D-RRRRRSSSS!

Okay, you guys know that I was totally saying that in the voice of the guy who hosted the game show "Supermarket Sweep", right? Better yet, please tell me that SOMEONE knows what the heck Supermarket Sweep even is... Seriously, that was one of my favorite game shows EVER. And they would always "Next time you're at the checkout counter and you hear the beep *BEEP!*, think of the fun you could have on the SUPERMARKET SWEEP!" :rotfl:

I would always scream at the TV at the contestants to go for the diapers because they were always super expensive... Anyway, Supermarket Sweep tangent aside, (and maybe that was kind of a lame association) yes, I was totally saying that in my best game show announcer voice.

OKAY SO! Here's how this is going to work. First and foremost, there IS going to be a prize. I mean heck, if we're going to play this game, we're going to play it right. And no, it is not a Macbook Pro (sorry Jennifer!), but we'll get to the prize later. ;)

Secondly, as you guys know, we are going to be staying for 9 days total, and we roll with the Disney Dining Plan, so yes, we will have 9 ADRs. Now, please understand that we often end up changing our ADRs while we're on vacation, but this is what we're going with right now, and these ADRs SHOULD stay this way.

"But Dani, that's a LOT of ADRs we have to try and guess... You better be giving us clues, or I'll stop reading your PTR right this second."

Well of course there will be clues... But they will NOT be giveaways, because you guys have to do a little work on your end! ;) And yes, if you read my TR (and paid close attention), some of these clues will come in handy!

SO! Let's do this thang, right?!

CLUE #1: Two of our meals are breakfasts.

CLUE #2: Only ONE of our meals is a character meal.

CLUE #3: Five of our meals are in the parks.

CLUE #4: Three of our meals are at resorts.

CLUE #5: This is PART of a photo, showing off one reason I'm excited we are going to this restaurant (Does anyone remember that Nickelodeon show "Get the Picture" hosted by Mike O'Malley? This kind of reminded me of that show, hahaha).

Screenshot2012-06-26at103329PM.png

CLUE #6:

Screenshot2012-06-26at104044PM.png

CLUE #7: This one is a mega bonus clue for those who read my TR: BLUE STEEL.

CLUE #8: Being that Bruce and Amy are with us this trip, our ADRs are for 4 guests.

CLUE #9: A sharp knife is a necessity for this one!

Yup, that's all you get, though I feel like 9 clues is pretty generous! Some of these might be obvious, and some may not!

You get 9 guesses, and you don't have to guess which restaurants are for what meal. I would have you guess them for bonus points, but a few of the meals we're still not sure of if they'll be lunch or dinner, so yeah... Just straight up guess where you think we're eating.

Feel free to think out your answers while you guess... I definitely did this when guessing Marissa's ADRs and I totally had way too much fun with it.. Even though I didn't win!

I'll give everyone a few days to guess.. How about we say... the deadline for answers is Sunday, July 1st? That'll give you guys plenty of time to mull over your answers (and we can extend it if we need to!).

I wish you the best of luck in your quest to win Dani's "GUESS THOSE ADRs!" game show.

Let the games begin! :yay:

Oh, I am SO gonna win this! I've already got my little note/scratch sheet going here and have quite a few figured out already! :laughing:

Alright! Here are my first 8 guesses #9 I am still thinking about...in no particular order...

Chefs de France
Le Cellier
Via Nappoli
Crystal Palace
Kona
Cape May Cafe
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Raglan Road

And just cause I guess I should post a #9 I'm gonna say....
San Angel Inn

Here are mine that I painstakingly picked! ;)

Cape May
WCC
Kona
Via Napoli
CP
Be Our Guest!
Teppan Edo
Chef's
Raglan Road

I didn't put my reasoning for each because I wanted to keep my reasoning a secret from everyone else! I will say that it was hard balancing your favorites (because you might want to share them with your friends) with trying new things. That is the reason I picked Teppan Edo, since you canceled it last trip!

YES. I'M SO READY.

OMG, I miss Supermarket Sweep SO MUCH. My favorite part was always the end where they would run around the whole store. I always really liked that and Shop Til You Drop! Did you ever watch that one?? (The big wrapped boxes always appealed to me. What can I say.)

Seeing as though I am the creator of this game, I feel as if I should automatically win. ;)

But I know that's not gonna happen. :rotfl:

SO. I racked my brain for possibilities... your two breakfast thing threw me off a LITTLE bit... but anyways, here are my guesses, complete with explanations, cuz I'm thorough like that. :cool2:

1. Cape May Cafe-This is an obvious choice, seeing that you loved this place last year, and it's RIGHT at the Beach Club. (Resorts - 1)

2. Crystal Palace-Again, yall loved this one last year. This is my one character meal guess... and I'm also pretty sure that the picture is a closeup of puffed french toast. (Parks - 1; Character Meal - 1)

3. Les Chefs de France-BLUE STEEL. Plus, Matt loves Remy. (Parks - 2)

4. San Angel Inn-I remember yall just loving your meal there and being surprised with it, I think. (Parks - 3)

5. Via Napoli-Yall went there twice last year, if I'm not mistaken, and you were basically in love with everything you ate. SO, it's an obvious choice, at least I hope so! (Parks - 4)

6. Le Cellier-I have no idea about this one, honestly. It could be a new one yall want to try... I know that you like going to places in World Showcase because of the proximity to BCV. Yeah, which is why most of the places I'm picking ARE in World Showcase hahaha. (Parks - 5)

7. Kona Cafe-This one is also just a random guess... you said two of them were breakfast so I figured maybe you'd like to try this one for breakfast since it's pretty popular among the boards, and I would have guessed Cape May again, but since only one meal is character and their breakfast is character, and since I'm pretty fairly certain you'd be going to Crystal Palace, I'm guessing this one. (Resorts - 2)

8. Whispering Canyon Cafe-I remember you really enjoying Matt's dish I think... and I know yall like looking around the Wilderness Lodge. I feel like the only thing you'd do DIFFERENT, would be not putting your anniversary on the ADR. :laughing: (Resorts - 3)

9. Raglan Road-You said it was the best bread pudding ever and I feel like I remember that yall considered it a must do. (5 + 3 is only 8... you thought you could fool us but you CAN'T FOOL ME!!!!!)

Ajkfl;dajkl;ajkl;... this is harder than I thought. DARN ME. I better be right... hahaha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter