Double Stroller?

Happiest mommy

DIS Veteran
Hi to all my fellow Disers!! I have a trip planned for Disney in May:banana: My DD will be 2 months shy of 5 yrs old and my new lil DD will be 9 mos old when we go and this will be the first time I travel with two lil ones, my question is I have heard wonders of the Maclaren double strollers but do not wish to spend that kind of money. I have been looking into the GracoTwin IPO it seems to get good reviews if you have one please give me your input and any suggestions are also welcome. I do have one single Maclaren and one Pliko but do I really want to travel with 1 stroller each and on top of that a baby car seat:scared1: seams like alot how did you all do it? you guys always give the best advice TIA

Hi! We have the Graco Duo Quattro(?) love this stroller. It is not too expensive, or too heavy (for a double). We took ours last Sept DD's were 1(almost 2) and 3. It was a life saver! We plan to take it again on our next trip. HTH!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter