• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Double stroller reccomendation

tink_n_pooh

<font color=darkorchid>my TP isn't going anywhere.
We are in the early stages of pregnancy #2 and I am starting to look at a few things to keep me busy. Any recommendations for a double stroller that would be able to handle a Chico key fit 30 infant seat and an almost 2 year old. Prefer to have both seats recline and reasonable storage.

Our DD is 3 and we have a son due next week and we FINALLY have decided we are going to get the city mini gt double. We've been going back and forth of really needing a double, but today that is the decision we have made. Chicco Keyfit 30 works with an adapter and the storage is reasonable. We have the city mini single currently and love it.

We are due with #8 and I have fallen in love with the graco grow with me double. I like that the back seat is like a sit and stand or it has a little toddler attachment seat where a child up to 40lbs can sit and it faces you it is also up higher on the handle bars so baby is close. I want it to use with my 2 yr old and 4 yr old. Or if I'm not wearing baby s/he can ride too and be close. It also holds the infant car seat in the front or back spot. Front seat has a really nice recline.

Have a 2.5 year old and a 3 month old. We went with the City Mini GT Double. It's amazing.
FWIW, we returned the car seat adapter. It was too bulky, made the stroller uneven when my 2.5 yr old got out and when the toddler was in it she hates it bc the car seat darted out into her side of the stroller.
Since I love the stroller, we bought the Snuzzler and recline the infants seat more. Everyone is more comfortable that way.

Lots of people race about the city mini, I will absolutely check it out.

I would be concerned that the graco may not work with our car seat which would be a deal breaker. I never would have left the house in the first six months if it weren't for the car seat attaching to the stroller

We'll be heading down in October with a 3yo (birthday trip) and a 4mo. Last time (1 kid) we used the City Mini and it was great. This time we've gone a purchased the City Select, and various accoutrements (slowly, piece by piece via eBay, LOL!) to make it seat two. My wife is due any day now, so by October we should be pro's at how to set it up. We plan on taking it to disney with us.
Curious if anyone else has used the City Select two seater at Disney and how'd it work for you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter