Double Stroller Question

Pumba's Truth

"They call me Mr. Pig!"
Ok so we will be renting a double stroller while down at WDW.

We don't have one at home as we haven't had the need as of yet, we have a Graco single which is a beast, hence not coming with us, and we have a carrier (manduka or something like that). We'll bring the carrier but we are also going to rent a stroller when down.

Not too concerned about which provider - it's either going to be Kingdom Strollers or ORS. Can't remember which we used in the past. :confused3

I'm interested in thoughts about:

• Ease of use in parks?
  • Ease of collapse?
  • Ease of transport on/off bus? And space during transit?
  • Space in room? (We're at BWI CL)
The options really are as follows:

• Summit X3
  • City Mini Double
  • Mini GT Double
  • BOB Duallie
I've been leaning towards the Summit X3 as it looks like it would be easy to maneuver around the parks, but please let me know what you've all experienced.

Thanks.

We used Apple Rentals for our double stroller and LOVED them! it was only $9 a day. They delivered to our resort and picked it up at the end of our trip. The stroller was so easy to maneuver and close. We used Disney transportation daily with it and had no trouble at all. We used one side for our cooler, we pack lunch and snacks on park days, and our little guy sat on the other side. So happy we decided to go with the double! Otherwise we would be carrying our cooler, bags etc. I'll try to post a pic of ours:)

We rented a Citi Mini Double stroller last year from Kingdom stroller. They were great and the stroller was was to use and fold up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter