Double size air mattress at POP?

PrincessGrandma

Mouseketeer
If you have used a double size, please let me know. I thought I read SOMEWHERE on here that someone used a double sized air mattress at POP. If possible, I KNOW it would be a tight fit, but it could be just put up right before bedtime and put away early morning. I'm going to be buying an air mattress so I'd prefer to get a double than a single. I did a "search" but can't find the post. I'm not very good using the search feature!:confused3

You might be able to fit one between the window and the bed. To say it would be a tight fit would be putting it lightly. Remember that the beds don't move so you are limited to whatever floor space there is. Seems to me that a single is the best option. Many people have had no trouble with a single.

Thanks. I know a twin would definitely fit, but I'm thinking that I'd have more use for a double AFTER WDW.... IF it will fit.

We have actually stayed at Pop and used an air matress but it was only twin size. We were legal :). We had connecting rooms and one of our children was supposed to stay w/ our friends and their daughter in their room but she didn't want to so....we aired up the mattress.

I can not see any way at all a double mattress would fit. That room was such a tight squeeze anyway but I did like the resort.

We even left the air mattress out tipped sideways by the wall and nothing was ever said to us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter