Double Jogging Stroller, anybody heard of BOB?

katefromny

Mouseketeer
We are in the market for a new stroller for our next WDW trip, and are thinking of purchasing a double jogger this time around. We've been looking at the new Kelty Deuce, and also at the BOB Sport Utility Stroller--both retail for around $400. Does anyone have experience with either of these two strollers? Opinions please!

Hi to another stroller hound - anyway I asked a similar question about a Babytrend double jogging stroller a few months ago in my search for the perfect stroller. Someone responded with the fact that it hurt their forearms after a while of pushing it. When I went to BabysRUs to test drive it - I saw her point. Everytime you turn, you have to lean down on the handle and "pop-a-wheelie" to move. I also tried a neighbor's outside and found the same thing - might be hard to manuever in a crowd. PRO - it is comfortable for all size kids and it pushes straight very easily. So, I know this is long and doesn't exactly answer your question, but I thought I'd give you my 2 cents and bump it up. There's still 31 days left before my trip - plenty of time to run out and get this BOB stroller. Oh, one more thing - did you try looking on epinions.com web page - they have information on lots of strollers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter