"Double Dipping Castaways" September 26, 2014, 5 nights on the Wonder

I have stayed at Port Orleans (French Quarter). I liked this place since they had boats that took you to Downtown Disney (free). I also like Coronado Springs, (they have a nice pool area). We stayed at the Caribbean Beach as well (the beds were lumpy) didn't care for this hotel.

I have stayed at Port Orleans (French Quarter). I liked this place since they had boats that took you to Downtown Disney (free). I also like Coronado Springs, (they have a nice pool area). We stayed at the Caribbean Beach as well (the beds were lumpy) didn't care for this hotel.

This is very helpful, thank you! I like the look of Riverside overall, but the pool area at Coronado is exactly what's tempting me there.

We may just skip doing MK completely so I want to make sure if we just hang out at the hotel we'll be happy.

I am so excited to be joining this group! We just booked this cruise yesterday and it will be our first cruise ever! I will be traveling with my DH Rob and my DS (11 on the cruise) Tyler. My mom will also be with us but will not be participating in the FE.

I can't wait to get to know everyone better!

Lisa

I am so excited to be joining this group! We just booked this cruise yesterday and it will be our first cruise ever! I will be traveling with my DH Rob and my DS (11 on the cruise) Tyler. My mom will also be with us but will not be participating in the FE.

I can't wait to get to know everyone better!

Lisa

Welcome!!!

2 questions...already!

Is there a post that explains the FE details? I cant seem to find it.

Also

To decorate your doors...can we make that Mickey Bar picture that was posted into a magnet and put it on our door?

Lisa

WOO HOO!!
We are doing extra days before the cruise and I was bummed to be missing out on the fun and yum yums of the Epcot Food and Wine festival... They just announced the dates and it starts September 19th!!! Yay! Here's the link to the post and where you can get extra info from past festivals... http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2014/...and-wine-festival-adds-an-extra-week-in-2014/

I am not affiliated, just a fan of this site. REALLY good info for food at Disney. HUgs! Cindy :cool1:party:

I am so excited for this cruise! I have put in my request to join the FB page so I can get on the FE list. I have not been accepted yet but I just ordered a FE from Etsy!

Lisa

We will be on this cruise so excited. It's my sons 5 TH birthday and my twin girls who are going to be 3 when we go. This will be Disney cruise number 2 for us. Can't wait for 2 days at Cast away Cay.

Hi everyone, My name is Linda and i am going on this cruise with my daughters and their families. This is our second family cruise. We took the last one in Aug of 2012 on the Dream. It was a dream too!! It was such a great experience we just had to do it again.

pirate:

Hi All,
We are celebrating our 10 year anniversary with this cruise. Bringing a 4 year old and 7 year old boys. How can I register for the fish exchange extender? We are super excited!!!!:banana:

Hi everyone! I am so excited to meet everyone and to start my fish extender gifts.

Is Facebook the only way to get added to the list?

Lisa

Haven't been on since Christmas - can't wait for our cruise - about 200 days!!!:cheer2: We'll be celebrating 50 years since we met and had our first date (September '64) and 48 years of marriage (July '66)!!!

My DH and I will be on this cruise. This is our first real vacation together in our 11 years of marriage and I'm so very excited!

I'm very interested in the FE group. I also tried searching on FB with not result. link? I also went to post number 12 but all it says is join the FB page? there's no form or link to fill out.
Here is the link for the facebook group for anyone wanting to join:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/386472344808185/

Hi. We are looking forward to this cruise. Please add us to the FE list. We are Ken and Barb and will be travelling with Rob, Amber and Sydney.

We hope to be joining you all on this cruise. We booked when we were on the Fantasy in April of last year. I have always dreamed of 2 stops at CC. But since then DH is being laid off at the end of this month and DD is building a new house so who knows yet if we will be able to pay it off in July. We were going to celebrate her 40th bday!

I sure hope we get to come. It will be a great cruise!

The Fairy Godmother visited us today so we are going to be able to join you on this cruise! I am beyond excited. It will be be DH and I, DD and family, girls 12 and 10 and boys almost 7 and 3 and DS and family, girls 6 and 3 and baby boy 10 months at the time of the cruise.

In September 2012, when my wife and I were out to dinner to celebrate our eighteen wedding anniversary; we wondered how we should celebrate our future twentieth. Well it was a pretty short discussion since we are both Disney fans, engaged in Disneyland, married at Disneyworld and we both wanted ‘someday’ to take a Disney cruise. So that evening a year and half ago we decided to take a Disney cruise for our twentieth wedding anniversary this upcoming September. Since then it has been journey of passing one time milestone after another. Some of these include:

• Initial contact with travel agent September 2012
• Disney releases second half 2014 cruise schedule February 12th, 2013
• Booked our 5 night, (Sept 26 ~ Oct 1st) double dip Disney cruise February 14th, 2013.
• Airline tickets purchased Nov 30, 2013
• Cruise balance paid Feb 2, 2014

Well today is yet another milestone day. Today we are six months from our cruise together with you. The wait so far seems like forever. But now that we are just six months away; hopefully it will be all downhill from here. I can hardly wait.

Where did I put that suitcase?!

Jim

My son and I will be on this cruise! It will be my 6th and his 2nd. This will be the first time I sail without my daughter who will be at college next fall. My son will be 8 by the time we cruise. He joined our family last March and has Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, so he may be in his scooter when you meet him (if speedy :moped: decides to stop and say "Hi!"!) He loved Castaway Cay and Scuttles Cove on his first cruise (Thanksgiving 2013 Fantasy) I saw the double dip when rebooking onboard and decided to cruise sooner than planned so that he can go to the kids area on CC twice while he can still walk. Looking forward to participating in the FE and meeting everyone :woohoo:

Just found this thread. We(wife and I) will be on this cruise using DVC points. This will be our 5th Disney cruise and are looking forward to it. We are flying in one day prior and staying at the airport Hyatt. We learned about 4 cruises ago to go in at least a day early and it just makes it so much nicer to get up in the morning and go downstairs to board the bus to Port Canaveral. Have not decided yet what we will do but have decided we will probably just stay onboard when in Nassau. Love Castaway Cay and looking forward to Key West also.
I need to go back and read this thread and see what is going on but wanted to get myself listed as a member of the thread...smjj

Welcome! I know 5 days will not seem like enough time but I am grateful for a double dip. I have always wanted to do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter