Double Dip Dining Plans

flexsmom

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Any speculation on when formal night and semi-formal night will be on the altered double dip cruises? We're less than one-week out from being able to do on-line ressies and I'm debating on when to shoot for dinner at Palo.

Since there are only two sea days...formal Monday & semi Thursday. :)

I think formal will be on the 1st sea day which is monday and semi-formal will be on the 2nd sea day which is thurday
I think/hope I'm correct

lbgraves said:
Since there are only two sea days...formal Monday & semi Thursday. :)

I think Lisa is right. Be sure to report back for those of us going on later double dip cruises.

Woody

ok..so now that the "whayt has been answered how about the "how" as far as booking a double dip? pirate:

Thanks
Lori

peanmunch said:
ok..so now that the "whayt has been answered how about the "how" as far as booking a double dip? pirate:

Thanks
Lori
Go to the DCL web site, special cruises. It is called 7-Night Caribbean Cruise to Costa Maya "Set sail on this special cruise to the breathtaking beaches and ancient Mayan ruins of Costa Maya and Cozumel — with two vibrant visits to Disney's private paradise, Castaway Cay."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter