"Double Dip Delight" 09/27/08 - Take 2 with Link to Original Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is my sons bday party with all his friends. Last night while playing baseball outside, he got a little too close to his sister swinging the bat. He has a cut the size of a quarter at the end of his eye and one huge shiner. Poor thing, looks like a boxer or hockey player. ;)

I hope Sarah comes home soon.

That sounds like quite a possibility. On my work laptop, I have IE 6.0 SP2 with WIN XP Professional. At home, I have IE 7.0 Windows Vista Home Premium. I'll try the patch this weekend.

Thanks, Brandie!!

Update: Oh wait...you said the patch was for WIN XP but the laptop it won't work on is Vista. I'll check out MS's site. Vista is such a joy anyways, ya know.

My pleasure. All the guys at work that finally got new laptops yesterday found out they came with Vista Home (something... Basic?)... Yup, those are getting wiped and XP put on today. :rotfl:

And frankly, I'm not in love with IE7 due to the memory leaks and slow performance when clicking a link from email. The added mess of websites not opening also annoyed me this past weekend.

Anyone applied XP SP3 yet? My personal laptop has an AMD chip, so I'm waiting a bit (there's a patch, I know, but I'm being paranoid). The desktop has Intel, but I still haven't gotten up the courage to patch; I haven't made a decent backup in a while. The pics and important stuff I remember is on DVD, but not everything is burned off.

Magicfor3: Man, that's gonna make for some interesting pictures! Poor thing!

Ok, back to work.. :wave:

Jen I am so sorry to hear Sarah is having a hard time. Been there but it was lung issues with jaundice.

I am sure she is getting getting great care. Remember to take care of yourself too because she will be home soon enough and she needs a mommy who is ready to take on all those middle of night feedings

DSC04835.jpg

Hey Jack Sparrow, how about a little eye contact here, eh? :rotfl2:
How was Richard Petty? I saw a special on it and it looks really neat!

Our plans are to spend all the spending money I had saved to replace a drain in our basement. Got to have the whole back yard dug up and the pipe replace so the condensation from our AC will have someplace to go. The house was build in 1941 and the clay drain just is no more. I do so (NOT) love home ownership. Lois

Lois, that stinks. We had to have our house replumbed last year so I totally feel for you. At least there is still time for saving ::yes::

Happy Friday everyone!

They changed the Wonders of Life to the Garden Center for the Flower & Garden Festival. They had characters, exhibits and a very nice model train display in the pavilion. That is where we met Daisy, a rare photo for us.
DSC04776.jpg

They changed the Wonders of Life to the Garden Center for the Flower & Garden Festival. They had characters, exhibits and a very nice model train display in the pavilion. That is where we met Daisy, a rare photo for us.
DSC04776.jpg

Another lovely picture!

At least they are using the WoL for something even if it is temporary.

Hi Shoes, your pictures have been great!

It's wonderful they're using the WOL pavillion for something. I used to love going there - the building has a nice feeling to it and there were always so many fun things to do there, back in the day.

Keep having a great time!!

sorry had to cancel my ressie
anybody that needs a cat 1 room call disney NOW

Wow, a Cat 1. That is sad.:worried: I hope you can go on another soon. Cat 1 is too rich for my blood (plus we are only 2 people) but that would be awesome.

Speaking of cancelation, I have on my calendar to pay off the cruise on Thursday, June 12th. Does that sound about right?
Is it to be canceled prior to the 90 days out? I think I just put in a little wiggle room.
And I have June 29th for our Palo reservation. Is that what everyone else has? Thanks!:)

I'm showing that 90 days out is 6/29. I think technically payment isn't due until around 7/13 or so (75 days out) but I know that I need to have it paid in full if I want to take advantage of the early booking at 90 days. I'm hoping to be paid in full by the 10th so hopefully I won't run into any problems (except for the computer kind everyone seems to encounter).

I'm showing that 90 days out is 6/29. I think technically payment isn't due until around 7/13 or so (75 days out) but I know that I need to have it paid in full if I want to take advantage of the early booking at 90 days. I'm hoping to be paid in full by the 10th so hopefully I won't run into any problems (except for the computer kind everyone seems to encounter).

Thanks! So Palo can be booked 6/29. Yes, I figured I would pay it off a little early in case there is any problems.:thumbsup2

Cathy, please keep giving Meghan, Lee Ann, and the family our love and know we will miss all of you. I'll continue to keep her in my prayers. :hug:

Sorry to hear that. I wish we could afford to upgrade, but then again, the kids would kill me if we stayed in the suite without Dad.

Julie

Happy Saturday, everyone!

I'm at work and bored. We have a tornado watch until 5pm tonight...sigh...hopefully nothing happens - especially since I"m at work until 5 pm! LOL!

Since it is Saturday, does anybody know how many weeks it is until we set sail?

I do! I do! We are 17 weeks away!!!!

That tornado watch you're under right now came through here early this morning. The sirens went off waking everyone up (thankfully). That was around 4:30 this morning and went on for at least an hour. So I didn't fall back asleep until 6:30. :faint: Be safe! That was a very strong storm here.

The good news is that there's beautiful weather right behind it. It's around 80 and bright bright sunshine! We've got the grill going right now to celebrate summer coming up on us!

I do! I do! We are 17 weeks away!!!!

That tornado watch you're under right now came through here early this morning. The sirens went off waking everyone up (thankfully). That was around 4:30 this morning and went on for at least an hour. So I didn't fall back asleep until 6:30. :faint: Be safe! That was a very strong storm here.

The good news is that there's beautiful weather right behind it. It's around 80 and bright bright sunshine! We've got the grill going right now to celebrate summer coming up on us!

We don't have storm sirens around here...but I was waken up by my neighbors dog barking! Glad to hear beautiful weather is going to follow! My DBF and I are helping out at an antique car show tomorrow. My aunt is in charge of volunteers so we're going to be helping for a bit.

17 weeks!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter