"Double Dip Delight" 09/27/08 - Take 2 with Link to Original Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. Can't write much now. Thanks for helping me find my way home to the new thread Kimberly. Really just bumping to save the address. Talk to you all soon I hope.

Good morning! You right, Lois...we were dead on here yesterday.

Glad you got us bookmarked again, Doug! I got up this morning much earlier than I wanted to be. I hate when you wake up and cannot get back to sleep. UGH!

I think my Big Brother viewing buddy last summer was Tonnie (catecrew), and unfortunately, she and her family won't be joining us now. Has anyone else watched the BB soulmate couples that started this week. If so and if you haven't seen any of the BB Afterdark on Showtime, boy are you in for some a few big headlines Sunday night!

Well have a great Saturday everyone!

Lord help me, Coldwater Creek is having another great sale... :rotfl2: Maybe if I just gave them direct access to my checking account it would be easier on us... :laughing:

:wave:

Kimberly: I love Big Brother!! I don't watch the After Dark show on Showtime because it always ruins the upcoming show, IMO. I can't wait to see it on Sunday :)

Kimberly: I love Big Brother!! I don't watch the After Dark show on Showtime because it always ruins the upcoming show, IMO. I can't wait to see it on Sunday :)

Another bb fan here!! Last summer I would wake up and watch it on Showtime, but that made life a little difficult at work so this time I am going to DVR it!! :cool1: :cool1:

Hi everyone! This is my first time posting here and I wanted to introduce myself. I am Cathy and am traveling with my DH, DD(16) and DD(14), DD(14). We are friends with Donald & Daisy Duck and have been following the thread along with them. This will be my 7th DCL cruise, but my first 7 night cruise. Can't wait to meet everyone!

:wave: Hi Cathy!! It's great to see you posting rather than just a name on the Roll Call List!

Since you've been following along, I probably don't need to introduce you to Post #6! I'm looking forward to getting to know ya!

I think my Big Brother viewing buddy last summer was Tonnie (catecrew), and unfortunately, she and her family won't be joining us now. Has anyone else watched the BB soulmate couples that started this week. If so and if you haven't seen any of the BB Afterdark on Showtime, boy are you in for some a few big headlines Sunday night!

Well have a great Saturday everyone!

I am a Big brother fan too! Glad to know some of you watch it too. I watch it every year. I usually can't find anybody else that watches it.

Cathy, welcome to the group!

Tonya

Oh I'm pleasantly surprised that there are other Big Brother fans out there! :goodvibes I only know of one other person outside of our DIS group who faithfully watches it, too.

Last summer and of course starting with this season, I've DVR'd the BB Afterdark shows on Showtime. I don't always get a chance to watch/listen in the background each night's show, but I try my best. Sad, I know, yet it's the ONLY reality show I watch without exception, so it's my little guilty pleasure. I used to like Survivor, but I lost interest after about 4-5 seasons because it bored me too much.
As I mentioned earlier, there is certainly some surprises that will come out in Sunday's show, but I don't know if they'll tell who's been getting up close and personal with a partner that has been revealed on Showtime.

It's kinda cool that there is one real-life couple (not game partners) from Columbus on it, too (Ryan and Jen)! A local radio morning show DJ's wife apparently has/does work with Jen in a school here, so he'll make comments once and awhile that although he doesn't know her well, he does know some things about her. I'm wanting SCOOPAGE though! :rotfl:

I didn't have the television on last night, so I'm sitting here watching The Today Show learning about the campus shooting in Dekalb. I hope no one is directly affected.

Ohhh, Lois! I'm sorry I hate nights like that. I hope you got settled down and rested quickly once you were up. Have a great time with the DGkids! I know I'm very much looking forward to the 3-day weekend!!

Hadley, Rio is just too much! What a young man you have there!

:wave: Erica! Great to see you! What a wonderful Christmas gift to give your father and step-mother! I love the stories of the observers, too!

Brandie, I'm sure your Vulcan is very handsome. :groom: Oh..and to follow up our from our Yahoo IM conversation, yea....we are even now and I'm off the hook! :rotfl:

Tammie, I'll cross fingers with you that the DCL Hawaiian cruise becomes reality as well! :woohoo:

So I STILL haven't been able to tell DGM that she's going on the cruise! It's KILLING me! Yesterday, mom and I were able to nail down a day I can drive up to tell her together. So after next weekend, I can report back her reaction and tell her that now her lanyard is ordered, she can't deny me! ;)

Have a happy Friday!

We'll all be waiting for the story :surfweb:

Hi everyone! This is my first time posting here and I wanted to introduce myself. I am Cathy and am traveling with my DH, DD(16) and DD(14), DD(14). We are friends with Donald & Daisy Duck and have been following the thread along with them. This will be my 7th DCL cruise, but my first 7 night cruise. Can't wait to meet everyone!

Welcome! :cheer2:

We can't wait to meet you either. Hope you will stop by and continue to post. My niece Sarah will be almost 16 while on this cruise. May need to help the grils connect. Talk more later, Lois

:scared: Thank goodenss you guys were reasonably quiet over the past few days. Wednesday and Thursday found me (and the entire neighborhood) fighting mother nature trying to dig out from a snow storm/ ice storm that left things such a mess the plows people can hire to do their drives could not move it (11 inches of snow followed instantly by 12 hours of pouring rain--stuff weighed a TON and then turned to ice the next day). Worst snow/ice I have ever had to deal with--EVER:sad2: Okay, I am now oficially DONE with winter.
Friday I couldn't DIS because I was running Marika down to Boston (Cambridge actually) to take a class at MIT. She loved it, which is good because taht is a long dirve for a day class.
Yesterday I couldn't DIS because we were getting ready for the 80s party we had last night to celebrate Dave's birthday.
So, here I am finally cathing up. Let's see, what did I miss:
Hello Cathy:) Nice to see you posting
I don't watch Big Brother so nothing to say there
Reapeating to myself: Must NOT look at the Coldwater Creek sale, must NOT look at the COldwater Creek sale . . .

The 80s party was like totally radical! Oh my God, I am like totally stoked we get to like party with you on the Disney cruise. As promised here are a couple of photos:

Here is groupie Marika with Simon LeBon (the lead singer of Duran Duran, they sing RIO, get it???)
DSCN0028.jpg

Me with the birthday boy
DSCN0035.jpg

And check out the earring. Clip ons have come a long way (so many people thought he had really had it pierced:rotfl2: ):
DSCN0033-1.jpg

OMG Hadley you all look too cute! Totally Awesome Dudes! :) Cant wait to put together our 80's outfit for the cruise now!

Welcome Cathy!!!!!!!!!!!1:hug:

We are from Farmingdale, NY and will also be traveling with a DD14 & DD10
:cheer2:

Looking forward to meeting you and your family:hippie:

Did you book your flight yet?:scared:

charlie:woohoo:

OK see what you guys think of this...
Last Magic cruise I crossed of several things on my list to Do.

I have 2 Disney cruises done and I still have not...

Eaten Lunch or Breakfast in a sit down restaurant
Ordered a Panini
Gone into the workout Center
Used the Spa
Eaten at Palo
Seen a movie in the Theater
Been to the First Aid Facility (Happy about this one)
Shot a basket on deck 10
Been in the Teen club (Happy about this one)
Been in the Goofy Pool
Been in the Adult Pool
Been in the Hot Tub
Of the 5(?) bars on deck 9/10 ordered a drink from only 1 of 5
Wine Tasting
Martini Tasting
Beer Tasting
Chip it Golf
Vegeatble Race Cars
Sung Karaoke
BEEN UPGRADED!!!
Seen a sunrise at sea

I better start planning.

You have missed out on plenty of great things to do:cool2:

Hopefully you'll be able to find the time to narrow down the list:beach:

charlie:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter