Double Digits for March vacation!!!!

greenclan67

Callie35
:cool1:

Officially at the 99 day mark for our March Break trip! We are going a week earlier then our March Break and staying for 14 days!!! Everyone else must be getting close to double digits for March Break! Happy planning everyone!:beach:

Not close as you are but only a few days... It will be amazing!!!:cool1:

1990 to 1992 Off site
1994 and 1995 Off site
1998 and 1999 Off site
2000 to 2003 All star Sports
2004 to 2011 Pop Century
2012 The World was great again (Pop Century) without the kids for the 1st time
March 2013 Disneymoon with the kids
1362207649.jpg

Officially at the 99 day mark for our March Break trip! We are going a week earlier then our March Break and staying for 14 days!!! Everyone else must be getting close to double digits for March Break! Happy planning everyone!:beach:

That deserves a little dance! :dance3::cool1: :cheer2:

It will be here before you know it!!!!

My ticker changed to 29 days this morning.....somehow it seems so much more exciting when you start counting the "days" instead of "weeks" or "months"!

Hey greenclan67.....did you see the Blue Friday deal for SeaWorld? I posted the link in the SW forum. Not nearly as awesome of an offer as I'd hoped.

So great to see the double figures!
I've made a 99 Day Countdown magnet that the kids are marking off!

And we had Mickey toast to mark the occasion!

smallcountdowncopycopy.jpg

That deserves a little dance! :dance3::cool1: :cheer2:

It will be here before you know it!!!!

My ticker changed to 29 days this morning.....somehow it seems so much more exciting when you start counting the "days" instead of "weeks" or "months"!

Hey greenclan67.....did you see the Blue Friday deal for SeaWorld? I posted the link in the SW forum. Not nearly as awesome of an offer as I'd hoped.

I am heading there right now to check it out! I dont' expect much, we have AP's to SW and BG. SO far the prices for DC haven't came down, and if they don't come down to the $69, I may be letting my passes go. It is one of the reasons we have the passes.
I am ready for a dance as well. Getting colder here in Northern ON, but can't beat the weather we have had for most of Nov!

29 days, Wow, it seems like you just got back! LOL

Doing Da Double Digit Dance...
:dance3::dance3::dance3:

Going to Hilton Head Island for March break, just DW & I for a change. Kids stayin' with grand parents. They don't mind, especially since we'll be at WDW for Xmas.

Getting colder here in Northern ON, but can't beat the weather we have had for most of Nov!

29 days, Wow, it seems like you just got back! LOL

I know! This trip has rolled around REALLY fast. Seems like our August trip just ended (in fact, I have just finished scrapbooking the photos :thumbsup2).

I am in Midland this evening (my DS's high school basketball team is here for a tournament) and its snowing little tiny iceballs :eek: . We haven't had any winter precipitation yet down in our little southeastern corner of the province. Makes me yearn for the warm and sunny Florida skies!

This is really cool! It's getting closer, everyone! Our March Break is a little later than most of yours, but I have two weeks to go to get to double digits!!!

My kids loved this, thank you for sharing it! We changed the picture to Discovery Cove (a picture of us with Coral the dolphin) I made one for each of them for their rooms, and they have it on their walls!

My kids loved this, thank you for sharing it! We changed the picture to Discovery Cove (a picture of us with Coral the dolphin) I made one for each of them for their rooms, and they have it on their walls!

Great! :thumbsup2
We loved discovery cove!
Like you we have a trip planned for 2014 that involves "all those other places you never get to see when you go to disney" (Not that we plan ahead or anything!!) I hope you have an amazing trip. I sounds like it's going to get busy!!

There's actually 101 days listed on this chart. I gave it on the 20th which didn't count and we leave on the 28, so didn't count that either. Just incase anyone counts! :goodvibes My daughter did!

Lucky you ... we are very close to double digits, but not quite yet! With the arrival of snow last night, Florida sunshine is sounding better and better by the minute!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter