double carriages

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by Unregistered, Mar 27, 2006.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Can anyone tell me if the double wide double carriages fit easily around the Walt Disney site in Florida? My step sister and I need to take a double carriage each ( the widest part is 32" ). We just need to know if they are suitable or is it better to have the front and back ones?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. sarahlovesmickey

sarahlovesmickey <font color=darkorchid>I could probably make Shake

We bought one of the tandem strollers (the front and back ones). We thought that was the better option for us, especially when going into the shops and things like that. But, the strollers that you rent while there are the side by side ones. I have seen people with both. I think it is a matter of what you prefer. Good luck!!

4. lorrainesy

lorrainesy Mouseketeer

When my nephew was younger we use to rent a double stroller there. 1 side for him the other for all the stuff we need to lug around of his....It worked out fine for us

5. canwegosoon

canwegosoon DIS Veteran

There are tons of double wide strollers at WDW, since that seems to be the perfered rental size. You should have no problem with a side by side.

6. wdwlvr629

wdwlvr629 QueenMouse

My sister just got back. She has 1 yr old twins and brought her "double-wide" jogger, had no problems.